Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 6)

Started by Suwako, September 22, 2006, 03:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Gabi describes the people of this forum as special, and she is no different to this description. That, and she is quite the talented writer. :mowsmile

Roureem Egas

Gareeku's got himself a rotating avatar, like Xze. :)

bill

The jacket buttons on RE's avatar move oddly.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

vulpesweasel

bill has a mysterious gas mask on. should i be worried?

bill

VW shouldn't fear the gas mask, he should fear toxic chemicals, and pollutants. And North Korea.

Nikki

Bill is right. and i'm never on AIM cuz i have....Stalkers >>

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

vulpesweasel

llearch n'n'daCorna

vulpesweasel has missed a golden opportunity to comment on Xze-Xze's choice in titles.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. Too bad it's not a fence." :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Llearch missed a fine opportunity to bait Xze to reply, thus giving him the chance to comment on Xze's title.

e_voyager

Bill is giving away secrets to play the game.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

e's sig thing confuses me more than usual

bill

VW gives me an excuse to post what used to be my avatar on another forum. Yay!

vulpesweasel

e_voyager

VW doesn't understand my thanking silver for the yappies?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV is an integral part of this thread.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Xze-Xze on October 11, 2006, 04:06:59 PM
Bill is right. and i'm never on AIM cuz i have....Stalkers >>
:paranoid

Holy crap, Bill has a knife through his head! D:

bill

e_voyager

bill

EV is mistaken, I don't use AIM, and was unaware of AIM blockers. I'm not surprised, though.

e_voyager

Bill misreads me. i never sai that used aim but that he knew thats shcols bloced it. it seems i was wrong as well

Suwako

e_voyager

Aiyno is learning the down side to long life with out  breaks and refreshment of  rebirth

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager needs more people to talk to here :-)

Gabi

llearch's name tests people's observation skills.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi appears to have failed, but it's ok, she picked it up on the second pass. :-)

... and she's still exceptionally friendly. In an equal-opportunity way, of course.

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna says Gabi has failed  D: Though he speaks the truth, I am not changing my thoughts about Gabi.

:< This took so long to write.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno isn't changing his mind about Gabi. This is also good, as my comments were not meant as a criticism - merely that Gabi had missed, tried again, and succeeded on the second try. And, after all, isn't it important that we all keep trying until we succeed? I thought so...

xHaZxMaTx