Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 6)

Started by Suwako, September 22, 2006, 03:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boog

THE LETTERS! THEY BURN!
Bill doth confuse and disorient me verily.

Dakata

Oogie Boogie has a cute widdle hat.

...*Annoys Boogey*

HE WOOKS SOOOOOO ADOWABLE WITH HIS WIDDLE HAAAT! AWWWWWW! *Pinches his cheeks, pats him on the head, rubs his belly, puts owls hooters in his shirt*

>:3

Suwako

Dakata is in love with the caps button?  :erk

:laugh Just kidding, ... D: please don'' hurt me..

Dakata

Aiyno's a silly...whatever-he-is. Hyena?

I'm not in love with the caps button. D: I'm in love with my laptop.

...And something else. No one'll ever know......that I'm in love with the intarweb.

Suwako

I'm mel's half wolf half sister!   :laugh

:P Sorry, It was just to tempting.

Boog

Aiyno's unexpectedly proud of that. I know I wouldn't be letting people in on that part of my family tree.

Nikki

Boggey is surprisingly cuddly *hugglesnugglecuddle* New Pillow!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Nikki

Bill should look at my sig...AGAIN

MWAHAHAHA!!! MAGICAL CHANGING SIGNATURE!!! HAHAHA- *coughhackwheeze*- HAHA

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Oh, fine. Xze's sig is delightful, whimsical, and EVIL MUHAHAHAHAHA.

Nikki

Bill is quite right. *gives him a smoking brownie*

Suwako

Xze-Xze has words in her avatar picture  :P

:laugh I have no idea what to say

Nikki

lol, Aiyno is running out of things to say ^^

Leafar

xze makes part of the GO NINJA Clan, wich is a clan of one...strange? o.O

Suwako

Leafar is master of avatars, His avatar changing skills are legendary his weapon is epic.  xD

Quote from: Xze-Xze on September 23, 2006, 11:56:47 AM
lol, Aiyno is running out of things to say ^^

I never run out of things to say, Only out of things to say to people.  >:3 people scare me.

Nikki

Boog

Xze is an unfathomable pirates of the Caribbean fan. I simply found myself goin "aaand Will's talking again. Dammit, Legolas didn't talk this much."

Suwako

Boogeyman is the local creep and probably the king of creeps   :laugh Seriously he is scaring me... not that close! *runs*

Nikki

Quote from: Boogeyman on September 23, 2006, 12:59:44 PM
Xze is an unfathomable pirates of the Caribbean fan. I simply found myself goin "aaand Will's talking again. Dammit, Legolas didn't talk this much."
lol VG cats XDDD

Aiyno is the local....person XD

Boog

Xze's avatar is entertaining and well made, although a tad angry. That poor stickman...

Nikki

Suwako

Xze-Xze avatar is evil, cause most people see another one then me  D:

where are my spare ribs? Someone stole them! Sue!

e_voyager

poor Aiyno has not seen as many of Xze-Xze's avatars as many of us have but there are some stillins in the catch the avatar thread
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV may also notice the first few pages of utter stupidity in that thread.  >:3

e_voyager

bill may have a point but i don't remember. my mind is funny like that
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager posts one post after another with one post in between  :<

:P evil has many incarnations

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

Hazzy is wrong. Mojo-jojo repeats reinitiates and rephrases everything he says around three times and Aiyo does not. on a side note if I can go one week with out balanced karma I will remove the victim of balance tag form my custom title

Leafar

xHaZxMaTx

Leafar has a kick ass avatar. xD

(I'm trying my best, EV, but someone keeps smiting you! :<)