Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 4)

Started by vulpesweasel, August 31, 2006, 04:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

As EV's postcount increases, his actual number of posts will become arbitrarily close to his postcount.

e_voyager

bill is right as i currently have 36 pages of post
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager has a scary number of posts. Truly scary.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

LnnDC is a nice box. :)  *Pets teh box*

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT×  is truly a cut fox to contend with. i need Kio  mega cut power now * power ranger pose*

i was ninja-ed by ×HaZ×MaT×

llearch n'n'daCorna  has a point considering that my first post was  Outskirts / The Villa (Shout Out) / Re: The move  on: July 09, 2006, 04:52:49 AM
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager should post faster, if lil ol Hazmat can ninja him :-)

xHaZxMaTx

LnnDC has brought up the fact that I ninja-ed EV!  I hadn't even notice! :eek

Ha, in joor fac3!

bill

Haz's gonna catch up to my postcount soon.

e_voyager

bills post coun is the samm as the number of post i mand since juliy of this year. go fig

bill

e_voyager

bill dose not realize i've made 8 post since3 i wrote the pose he comment on. the net is my digital life.

vulpesweasel

E shouldn't be a hapless wanderer, he should be E, God of the Net! *thunder, lightning* Muahahaha! *confetti*

e_voyager

vulpesweasel does not relizes that at one point and time i called my self DigiGodE but i've gotten better since then.

:) ;) :mowninja

vulpesweasel

e has the ability to overcome mortality and switch back! amazing!

xHaZxMaTx

Vulpes avatar looks like it could use some sleep.

vulpesweasel

haz's av looks like ti could use....a bebe hug *hug*

e_voyager

vulpesweasel's avatar makes me think of the mad max movies.

vulpesweasel

e has seen movies which I have not heard of, even with netflix!

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx

EV knows of such awesome movies, however ridiculous they may be! :O

vulpesweasel

hazzy has seen movies thyat i have not, even though he's a bebe! Not fair! *whines*

e_voyager

vulpesweasel can now watch the movies through netflicks even though the situation is silly the movies are awesome. fight over gas like some Roman  city stats as if.

the second spell check erroe odd

bill

e_voyager

Bill is confused by my spelling when the spell checker errors out on me not that i blame him

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bill needs subtitles?

e_voyager needs grammar checking, as well as spellchecking.

Roureem Egas

llearch still has his Monkey-in-a-FedEx-box with him. I'd thought you'd done something aboutit by now. Or at least the fleas. :P

Edit: Daagghhh! Getting a name right.

bill

RE's animated avatar is nice n' smooth.

e_voyager

Bill's yaps would look even cooler animated then they do now

topher chee

e_voyager

Chee has learned too much and must be dealt with. *sends Chee on a one week vacation while reassigning  him to new area,*