Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 4)

Started by vulpesweasel, August 31, 2006, 04:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Rowne has started a new game that i got my first wrong awnser of the day in.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

E's a kind person, he gave me my scone portal back.

bill

Rowne knows the art of text adventure games.

xHaZxMaTx

Bill seems to like the color black.

bill

Hopefully, this doesn't make Haz think that I'm some emo Hawthorne Heights 24/7 kid. I just think black is a badass color (or lack thereof).

Rowne

BillBuckner has uncovered the lost joys of text adventure gaming.

What now?

>_

Aridas

Rowne

Aridas is the master of substance abusing sigs, of this I approve because I like trippy things.  They're ... trippy and fun.

Also, is anyone else tempted to create a text adventure word/thread/game thing?  I would but I'm not sure how we'd go about it.  Parser > User > Parser maybe?  Perhaps I just want to see lots of people eaten by Grues.

bill

xHaZxMaTx

Aridas' sig confuses me.  Did they just happen to be in the path the jet?

Raowne ninja-ed me but said pretty much what I was going to say! :erk

Oh noes, Bill's so mean! :cry

bill

Haz need not worry. Kill Me with Me doesn't work, since I'm not holding myself. Kill me with form HB-56-V works, though.

e_voyager

bill thinks black is a cool color and thats awsome

×HaZ×MaT× has a possiver look on his face as he munches his cookie

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

ive been stuck offline for nealy thre hours and  llearch n'n'daCorna is sthe the person i comet on.  is he really as upset as he seems to be?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Given I've posted after -anyone- else 49 times, and e_voyager 21 times (now) in this thread alone....

You'd think I'd have learnt to wait for someone else to post :-)

It's nice to see e_voyager has got back to us :-)

Rowne

I truly like Lurky, for even when frustrated, he makes wit, not war.  I hope to one day be that enlightened myself.

Yes, I wish to fly in the face of danger and adversity with nothing but a banana in my hand and a pun on my lips!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Rowne appreciates the finer things in life.

"You fool, those aren't loaded"
"You think I'd threaten you with an unloaded banana?" *bangbang*
"Argh!"

Rowne

Lurky knows how to find true brilliance on YouTube.  I can't help but wish that I had that much luck with finding great entertainment there.  The best I've ever found were the Japanese toilet pranks (might not be suitable for PG, so I won't link it, just search 'japan prank' at YouTube, it should be the second link).

I think Lurky should create a YouTube thread and post his latest finds there!

----

Actually, the second one is crap, it's not the full length version of it.  The full length one has two parts and goes on for quite a while.  I think number eight on the results might just be it but those who don't meet PG requirements, stay away.  >.>

llearch n'n'daCorna

Rowne attributes to brilliance that which can be explained by pure luck.

... well, in this case, anyway. Usually I avoid trawling youtube, I just happened to find a few classics of late... Selective posting, rather than true brilliance in searching, if you will.

Roureem Egas

llearch is also one of the few people to comment on my sig and title.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Roureem is just touching. I mean, touched.

Er. And no, I don't mean in the head. :-)

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna phraes things better then i do

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager simply needs ot slow down and pay a little attention to how he phrases things. A little seasoning can do wonders.

Just as an example, the diatribe I have boiling up inside me about the security audit paper I'm filling out is just simmering nicely. :-/

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna has more endurance for tax forms then i do

topher chee

E_voyager has had a status change under his name deal

bill

e_voyager

Bill has been a solid member of this thread and a well respected one.

Kio

Rowne

Kio possesses the omni-power of cute, a power that could bring down the Universe!  Though he seems too nice of a guy to use such talents for evil.  I respect and salute that.

e_voyager

Rowne sees potential in powers that i do not.