Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 4)

Started by vulpesweasel, August 31, 2006, 04:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vulpesweasel

e doesn't have to worry about competition with awesome post count!

e_voyager

vulpesweasel likes my post count but doesn't realize it's because i like to talk to people like him
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

e has just made my sucky day a lot better *huggle*

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

vulpesweasel

e likes huggles! he is now on my list of friends

Miaka

Vullpesweasel is a ferret, and thus adorable.

his username shortened also is VW, which amuses me.

vulpesweasel

miaka has noticed that i have a car name. However, she doesn't know taht I get 5 more miles a gallon than the average VW.

bill

VW would be on my friends list, but I really only use Xfire now.

vulpesweasel

llearch n'n'daCorna

vulpesweasel is weaselly wecognised.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

Roureem Egas

Haz had rather big feet for a baby. Cute, though.

e_voyager

egas likes cute. behold the power of cute!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Roureem has put his finger on an important point - however, it shows that Haz is going to grow up, and up, and up, to be a big boy.

Or something. :-)

e_voyager has ninja'd me again. This is getting frustrating :-)

Rowne

Llearch should just post random nonsense.

Observe:

Llearch is a box that likes pie.

It works, see?

bill

Rowne seems to share an interest in old games, though I must say that he's far more into it than I am.

Rowne

Bill needs not know about old games, he knows about other things instead, like Cars and music.  Everyone has their own knowledge pool and Bill is likely a far more wise and smart individual than I.

I do put claim to being an utter Who of old games, though.

e_voyager

Rowne is very nice about stating the strengths of others

llearch n'n'daCorna

And e-voyager is going to have to wait until next time, as I'm going to wait for someone else to post first.

dammit.

Rowne

I shall liberate this box from his P.A.Y. stuckedness!  Away!  There, now you have a new person to P.A.Y. at.  And just to obey the rules, I'd have to say that Llearch is the Grandmaster of Pirate Jokery.

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne has a cool Last.FM ticker. :D  DId you make it yourself?  If so, awesome!

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT× likes Rownes FM ticker and so do it

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hazmat needs more tinfoil :)

Dammit. So does e_voyager. *mutter* *glare*

xHaZxMaTx

LnnDC doesn't seem to realise that tin and aluminum are two different types of metal. :|

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hazmat doesn't realise that I realise Sn and Al are two different elements, but that "tinfoil" is a colloquial name for aluminium foil... :-P

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna  seems upset that i enjoy this game so much   :U   :< :(  :mowsad

Rowne

I'd say that e_voyager is as ferocious with his posting here as the average werewolf is with disco-dancing *.

Haz: I did make it myself, it was an effort to replicate the interface seen in the game 'Uplink'.  I don't know if I did all that well, really.  I wasn't all that satisfied with it but it's better than nothing.  Behold my crappy GIMP 'skills'. *Hides.*

* Werewolves in Rowne's World tend to disco dance quite a lot.  They find it a more enjoyable use of their time than hunting down and killing prey.

e_voyager

Rowne has GIMP a program i never got around to playing with

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager shouldn't take my upset personally. It just seems that whoever I try to follow, I end up posting about e_voyager. Have a look, I';ve hit you about 5 or 6 times. :-)

Worst was the time I had 6 or 7 ninjas...

Rowne

For lunch?

I envy Lurky's eating skills.