Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT×revices my 3,400 th post because he's cool guy even if he doesn't care to comment on me too often
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

I can sense that e knows why there is no spoon.

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

xHaZxMaTx

EV's mistaken, I comment on him quite a bit.  Though I guess it's kind of hard not to, considering how much he posts in the Games sub-forum. :rolleyes

Kitsune's not changing his sig until he finds true love, how sweet. :3

bill

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

bill

e_voyager

has as many pages as i do i belive

xHaZxMaTx

EV doesn't sleep, he gets his energy from the forum. :eek

e_voyager

×HaZ×MaT× believes me to be a cubi? or is it a robot as nether truly need much sleep

Kitsune Ascendant

e can understand my philosobabble

xHaZxMaTx

Kitsune assumes that I don't understand his philosobabble, but I do.  I just like shooting big gaping holes in them. :twisted

bill

Hazmat saved me, since I couldn't think of anything to say about KA's post.

xHaZxMaTx

Bill said I was quite orange, which confused me.  Isn't that what color 'most' foxes are? :|

Rowne

Haz has a baby avatar which is really quite, quite adorable.

Also: Bill is a weird sort, whom I enjoy the presence of and wholly approve of.  Especially in the Shout Out thread, where he helps to welcome and possibly alienate incoming blokes and ladies of newness.

bill

Rowne is blue, wicked, and wild. He gets a Special Prize if he finds the Very Secret Musical Reference that probably is still in my sig.

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 30, 2006, 09:29:32 PM
Kitsune assumes that I don't understand his philosobabble, but I do.  I just like shooting big gaping holes in them. :twisted

and I like shooting holes in your holes.

billbuckner is, indeed, that other guy. in a good way.

Rowne

Kitsune Ascendant is one of those folks that I don't know much about, which makes him mysterious.  He has rised a laugh out of me in the past though and made me smile, which means that he's good people, regardless.

e_voyager

Rowne liked Bones in the oringal Trek

sorry i meant Bones onf of jim kurk's freind and the medical doctor form the orignal star Trek series.

Rowne

I'd say that e knows many things, varied and intriguing.  Even I didn't know this one.  Who's that, e?

Also, he might know where Xze has gone, since I notice Xze is missing and Malakin too.  I figured Aiyno is gone on vacation, though.

I tend to miss all these missing people.

bill

Woah, Rowne just reminded me that Xze ain't here to spam up this popsicle stand. Though I wonder if he noticed that PalShep was gone for a while.

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno is indeed on vacation, though I don't know where Xze has gone.

Rowne is one of three awesome guys (besides me :P ) on the forum. :D  I'm sure there's more, I just don't feel like thinking right now.

Bill is one of the others. :)

bill

I'd say that Hazmat's color is actually more accurately described as "Traffic Cone".

xHaZxMaTx

Bill is incorrect, traffic cone's are more red, I should know, I have one in my closet. :twisted

Rowne

Haz's baby avatar is still adorable and I want to know where he gets his gigantic cookies.  They're like cookies like wot Gigantor might eat.

Bill: I did, I also noticed he's back.  I tend to keep a list in my head of people whom I realize are missing.  I don't like letting anyone go forgotten.  In fact, I was about to start asking about Haz too before he turned up again.

You know whom else I miss?  Slavkei.  Slavkei was groovy, he shared my love of giant robots.  Janus is back, so no need to worry about him, thankfully.  Glad he's back though, forum isn't the same without his presence.

e_voyager

Rowne was unfortunately confused by my miss spelling of the medical doctors last name.

"dammit Jim I'm a Doctor not and escalator" - Dr Bones. one of my favorites

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: e_voyager on August 30, 2006, 10:02:07 PM
Rowne was unfortunately confused by my miss spelling of the medical doctors last name.

"dammit Jim I'm a Doctor not and escalator" - Dr Bones. one of my favorites

"he's red, jim"
^imagine, for a moment, some green chili peppers. including one with pointy ears. now, imagine a red one on it's side/back/whatever. now the quote makes sense

E is a star trek fan like myself. though I personally prefer the next generation.

topher chee

Kitsune has about 400 more posts than I....o.O;

Kitsune Ascendant

Quote from: topher chee on August 30, 2006, 11:22:26 PM
Kitsune has about 400 more posts than I....o.O;
tophar is one of several frequent posters in my rp hangout. we played ariel tag at one point in that topic.

topher chee

Kitsune is right, we actually never finished the game, some guy came, started flying, then everything just sopped....then he and some other d00d started playing DDR