Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 3)

Started by bill, August 26, 2006, 07:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Xze is about as fast as a speed addict with a Red Bull intravenous drip.

e_voyager

dose bill relize how much time has past during the posting?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Xze looks better with long-ish ears than Dakata does. :< *Tries not to think of himself with rabbit-like ears*....Wah.

And I'm warning you, Leafar. Act perverted to little Xze again and I'll show Dammy THIS. *Mad-draggy-snort*
(Edit: I took a screenshot of your post because I know you'll probably edit it. D=<)

bill

Dakata doesn't remind me of this image at all.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Sensei is strange period

*clingus to 'Kata* Xze didn't see that o.o

*whimpers and poofes into Chibi-Xze*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Nikki

Sensei is wrong...Xze is not happy ;;

e_voyager

Xze-Xze should respect the speed of the elderly but it would be better if she was happy

Nikki

Sensei is right...Xze should not be disrespectful ^^;

bill

Right, Xze's new avatar is in the catagory of "Just back away slowly... no sudden moves..."

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze-Xze is forgiven as ten seconds is probably my best original  time

bill dose not realize i have similar pic on my PC

Leafar

xze changed her av because i made her make a search!!!!!!!
billl posts fast as a police man!
as xze!!!!!!! >:3
or ev >:

Nikki

Leafar can sometimes be called goofy ^^

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

*Siiigh* Hazzy needs to give up..

SEXY-JUTSU!!

come. let us have Ghey Sechs ~.^

e_voyager

Xze-Xze has a point but then i have yet to have my own nickname

xHazxMatX has scay access to vehicles and is now almost fast enough to escape.

Leafar

hahahahhaaaaa.......hit me *drools*

xHaZxMaTx

I think Leafer's drunk. :(

Xze:  Hmm... lemme think... sure! :lol  *Wonders if Xze would mind me PSing one of her pics*
EV:  What do you mean almost[/i] fast enough?! D:

bill

Nikki

e_voyager

xze-xze, bill and xHazxMatx are right Leafer is strange. very strange.

Nikki

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on August 26, 2006, 07:50:20 PM
I think Leafer's drunk. :(

Xze:  Hmm... lemme think... sure! :lol  *Wonders if Xze would mind me PSing one of her pics*
EV:  What do you mean almost[/i] fast enough?! D:
That would make a Happy Xze ^^

Eevee now has a new nickname ^^

Leafar

Nikki

Leafar will now be gang-banged by grasshoppers >w<

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's never gonna catch me now! :mwaha

Nikki

Hazzy will now be humiliated.

*is on his head, chibi-fied*

Meow? ^///^

e_voyager

Xze-Xze is call me eevee now? but i am simply e the voyager.

xHazxMatx is still tryinmg to escape did he get away?

also xhazxmatx dragons that train and fly between time and space but only as far as the imagine and and for as long as they can hold their breath. (Ann macfy's dragon riders of Pern )