Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Xze-xze has gotten tought but some times tough love i best

Dakata shouldn't emo as she has many people here that will worry about her.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dakata

E's my 3rd favowite shiny forumite.

...*Emo emo emo* :P

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Xze's yaps are cuter than mine. D:

Random avvie-thing:

e_voyager

dakat and Xze-Xze are have a heart to heart that i shall whats for some time.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dakata

E's obsessed with megaman, and he probably wants a Megaman yap. >:3

'Nother random avvie:

Don't eat him, Xze! He loves you! D:

e_voyager

dakata is claos but i would rather have a bass yap

Lysander

e_voyager has an avatar that makes Zero from Megaman/Rockman X possible, as explained in Power Battles 2. That makes him most wonderful, among other things.
TytajLucheek

Dakata

e_voyager

dakater beat me on coment on  Lysander , speedy cousion

Dakata

e_voyager

Dakata has resurest the lamma song. my poor santy

Dakata

e_voyager

dakata is a powerful amazon. beware of dan dakata 

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze has unleashed squrly wrath on me

Dakata

E's a bad robot for disturbing the beast. D:

...But I'm proud of him. :3 *Hug*

Who'd waste ramen on YOU? :3

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze-Xze has a lot of imagers to post.

Quotelive as if you were to die tommorow. learn as if you were to live forever. Gandhi
[/glow]

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze-Xze is playing like i would violate her privacy. but I'm sure she knows i wouldn't.

Roureem Egas

E just seems so much cooler when I'm listening to music I've been searching for a while. So is everyone else. <3

Results may vary, much like the VG Cats strip with the same name.

Rowne

As ever, Egas is wise.  He knows that one of the greatest joys is the hunt for knowledge and culture and satisfaction gained from a good find is some of the best there is.

I feel similarly when finding musical pieces that I've been searching for for a while.  Then again, I'm easily inspired by music anyway.

Even the happy, chirpy nonsense that I'm listening to right now [the Cave Story Remix Project tracks].

Aridas

Suwako

Aridas is insae in a good way aswel  :mowtongue

e_voyager

Aiyno Knows something i don't i wonder whats it is.

Rowne

e_voyager likely knows more than wot I do right now.

(I'm Xze now?  Does this mean I get Xze's ship?)

bill

Rowne is going to need to improve his identity theft skills if he wants to be a successful internet fraudist.

Rowne

What Bill doesn't realize is that this is a case of identity crisis rather than identity theft!

Suwako