Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafar

dakata if a girl is my lover on cwm!!!!!!IF... :B

edit: new page! >:3

Dakata

Leafy Leafar is a silly, silly DBZ fan.

Dakata is a boy. His player (the crazy person using the computer) is not. :3 *Nod nod*

And his player's name isn't Dakata. :3

*Giggles* I think Weafy Weafar wikes me.

Kitsune Ascendant

dakata confuses me. in a good way.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

kitsune understands  what i go through with family.

(he also honers me greatly remembering me )
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

Gareeku

Leafer is a fellow DBZ fan.

*Air guitars*

Leafar

Dakata

*Skips Leafar because he didn't comment Gar*

Gareeku is fluffy.

AND MEAN. D:

Gareeku

Quote from: Leafar on August 14, 2006, 07:42:28 PM
no iam not! :p
So why have you got a picture of Trunks, who is from DBZ, as your avatar?

On topic: Dakata is confusing, not to mention quite scary. In a good way, of course.

Miaka

gareeku is an amazin author, as well as being an all around nice guy.

Dakata

Gareeku

Miaka is an awesome artist, and a rather nice person to boot.

Dakata points out that the dark side has cookies...soooo tempted...must resist...

Dakata

Gareeku should join the dark side! >:3 We have...*Gasp* Doggy treats -and- cookies! *Holds up a bag of doggy treats*

Aridas

e_voyager

Aridas  believes he has access to thew ultmate nightmare.

(and Leafer even i must leave the computer from time to time. though this time i was playing chess)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

Lysander

Leafar's new avatar leads me to believe he watches Buffy the Vampire Slayer. No need for those earthquakes symbolic of the world's end. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Leafar

lysander's rank leads me to believe he does anything for money!!! :P

e_voyager

again leafer uses locig i can't fanthom. what does post rank have to do with monatey gain?

Leafar

mercenary = someone that does anything for money (cash, bucks...)
ev trips about me! :p

Rowne

Leafar's avatar reminds me of Night Trap for the Sega CD for reasons that I cannot fathom.  This might be a good thing or a bad thing, I'm not sure yet!

e_voyager

Rowne is some one i can see as being and mercay and it has nonthing to do with his post count.

Roureem Egas

E is NOT the one who sent out all those PMs.

What? I got nothing.

Dakata

Rou's a fwuffy 'coon with a fwuffy tail. D: Dakata must hug 'coon tail!

*Tail-hug* :B

Roureem Egas

Dakata's handing out dark cookies. But they shall not prevail agaisnt my own ice-cream cake!

xHaZxMaTx

Roureem knows that Ice-Cream Cakes are one of the best desserts, beside Fried Ice-Cream.

Dakata

Hazzy needs a cute avvie. :3

Oh noes! Ice cream cake! I hear those can de-evil evil peoples. :B But you can't de-evil me, 'Coon-boy! Dakata hates ice cream. D:

...Yes, it's true. D: Very true. A CHILD HATES ICE CREAM....And likes BROCCOLI.

Roureem Egas

Hmm, Dakata would seem like she could use the power of Innis.

e_voyager

egas is part of the forum alive. (yes it is a cartoon Reference)

Rowne

I'd say that e_voyager is good at stirring up imagination, as one can't help but imagine what this forum's entities might be like in a Saturday morning cartoon.  It makes for a funny few minutes, try it yourself!

Though mostly, it is just an exercise in eccentricity, at least it is in my case.