Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Xze is defiantly keeping her sig. Why does the rain have to move, anyway?

Nikki

Bill needs to not complain  :<

At least i don't have me 300KB sig up >>

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

bill is couries about the need to espres one's tears in style
poor Xze-Xze shall i give cousin Dakata noggins for you?
Dakata has a point it's hard to edit animated pictures and keep them animated.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Dakata

e_voyager

Dakata has a point it's hard to edit animated pictures and keep them animated. i think they did a good job
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Dakata

Xze knows what a shocky-monkey is. D: *Doesn't know*

Who's 'They', E?

Edit: Oh noes! It's bedtime! D:

I'll try to sneak on later. << >>

Edit #2: *Is being bad by...-Gasp-...staying up past his/her bedtime! Oh noes!* D:

Nikki

Dakata does not know what a shocky-monkey is!!

Roureem Egas

Xze has the highest degree of access to a variety of avatars that I've ever seen.

e_voyager

Egas rightly appreacts the variety of Xze-Xze's avatar's

Lysander

e_voyager seems to have an affinity for infinity. Way to go, robo guy. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Rowne

Lysander has well-spoken and insightful compliments that pretty much always make me smile.

Leafar

e_voyager

Leafer has made and intersing leap in logic

bill

EV brings up a very interesting point.

Rowne

Bill possibly shares my own line of thought on this one, either great minds think alike or Leafer is a genius with manipulation techniques.

... sticky?  Why sticky?  Sticky with what?

e_voyager

Rowne has the same question i do.

Leafar

don't ask...
rowne makes too much questions...may he be executed! >:3

bill

Well jeez, Leafar, you're a damn ruthless leader.

e_voyager

Bill has a point. Vila la revloution

Rowne

Uncle Sam's favourite son, had a job he needed done.

Hee, e_voyager's cry for revolution reminds me of Jack of all trades, which I just recently finished watching the entire season of.  That can never be a bad thing.

... still, why not slimy, bouncy, rubbery, magnetic, metallic, shiny or geothermic?  Why sticky?

Kitsune Ascendant

rowne's helping me out with my computer troubles. which I am very thankfull for.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Leafar

kitsune can change subjects easily! ;)
good job! thumbup!

e_voyager

leafer has reached Cubi Fledgling status. awsome

Kitsune Ascendant

e_voyager is the only user on the dmfa forums I recognized when I started posting on the dmfa forums. I knew him from the mynarski forest forum.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Dakata

Kit's a fluffy fox. D:

...*Pet pet pet pet pet* :3

Rowne

I find Dakata frequently amusing, especially with these recent gender shenanigans.

----

Oh and I'm really glad to help, Kits.  I know how painful computer problems can be, I wouldn't want anyone to have to have to be tortured by them any more than they have to, I really wouldn't.

Dakata

Rowne is Humpy's new best friend. :3

Go, Humpy, go! D:

e_voyager

Dakat cute me off. Noggies dakata. bad cousion

Dakata

My poor favorite god-cousin is jealous because he's not Humpy's best friend. :3

*Hugs E* Don't worry, E. You can be Humpy's 2nd best friend. :3