Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

Sensei should know that i'm ALWAYS on edge...

tho it depend on my sugar consumption..

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Rowne

Xze is a kind and considerate person, with impressive artistic talent which is used for expression (which anyone can appreciate) and the betterment of the community!  For that, Xze is a bloody good person, to be sure.

Oh and for being a good person, she gets a box of edinburgh rock!

Blazehawk

Rowne is made of much coolness becuase he knows about fun videogame-related things I never knew about.  :)

And he's nice...and always has something interesting to say.  :3

e_voyager

Seraline is has brought a new name to the game.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

Quote from: Dakata on August 11, 2006, 09:46:43 PM
Leafar likes DB/DBZ...and Evanescence.

Dakata skip thread rulez? O rly? Dakata demands proof, silly DBZ-lover!

well i am not a dbz lover lol! i just like mirai trunks...
and i said you skiped rulez because you skiped a guy...look there...you didn't said anything about him...but...who cares? :3

Rowne

Er, do I actually chain from Leafar or e_voyager here?  Since Leafar was replying and e_voyager was the last one with a compliment, I think it'd be e_voyager.  I'd hope, anyway.

I'd have to commend e_voyager for welcoming a new person into the game, it's always good to have a few new faces around here and recognizing them is what we should be doing.  A hearty well done to he!

Leafar

rowne doesn't seen to recognize i am also new here...and he didn't said welcome to me... :( meanie... (sob)

e_voyager

Leafer may be new to this game but he is a welcome addition.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

I see e_voyager cleaned up my mistake (which wasn't made intentionally) and for that I am grateful and owe him my thanks.

Leafar

Boog

Leafar's just a good guy. Not a hero or a kind guy or anything, just good. Such people are rare, and good to have around.

Lysander

I haven't seen Boogeyman in this thread since the old forum, nice to see him here once again. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Leafar

lol, i don't even know how to thank boogeyman for his complements...(spelling?)
he surely knows how to treat a person gentle and kindly!
lol maybe that's why he is a boogieman?perhaps... :p

edit: lysander is too fast to post before people!!!!  >:3
nice mouse skills!  :mowninja

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Leafar

Quote from: Xze-Xze on August 13, 2006, 12:43:21 PM
Leafar has a really cute Avvie! :mowhappy

as the owner? :rolleyes
anyway, xze sig makes me think...

Nikki

Trevor's sig pic reminds me of Chun-Li ^^

Leafar

lol!
xze xze reminds me of gothic girls....wich i like btw... :p

Nikki

Leafar knows what i am!!

Actually i'm Goth/punk >>;

Leafar

Nikki

Leafar does not know that Xze has different personalities >>;

e_voyager

Xze-Xze has just described how i can to be  in six places at once

Malakin

e_voyager is one of the few pople left with nutural karma!
"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

bill

M-Dawg is tha real G, yo? Ya gettin me, dawgs?

Roureem Egas

Bill now has two ways to unsettle me. :U

e_voyager

poor egas has been rattheled by bill.

bill

Dakata considers 125KB to be a "Small" image...  D:

Dakata

Bill has a scary-as-frig nice mask.

D: That's as small as I can make it, mask-boy.

Nikki