Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roureem Egas

For now, Rowne has the post of the devil. D:

Rowne

Egas spotted that well!

I actually took a screenshot of it for posterity.

e_voyager

Rowne has an in preservation.
Egas has made a normal a joke about post counts
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Leafar

i think voyager mistakes the word ''then'' for ''than''.... o.O

Nikki

Leafar has Kid Trunks as his Avi!!

WH00T~~~

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze's avatar so reminds me of me a long time ago.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Sensei can sometimes be wise, but can also be goofy >w<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Roureem Egas

Hmm. Now why would Dakata refer to E as "sensei?" What could it be that Dakata is learning from him? 'A'

It can't be typing since she isn't bad at it.

roninfoxtail

Roureem is an all-purpose raccoon and perhaps the only raccoon on this forum, but I don't know.

Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 11, 2006, 02:13:41 AM
Hmm. Now why would Dakata refer to E as "sensei?" What could it be that Dakata is learning from him? 'A'

How interesting. Either my eyes are confusing me or Roureem is mistakening Xze-Xze for Dakata. That or Xze and Dakata have suddenly decided to change display names.

e_voyager

Ronin's avatar reminds me of a story line form Furfire a good web comice thats moving forward again. beware of transcending time.

Leafar

voyager sig remembers me that cutie things doesn't match dudes very well!!!! lol

Lysander

Leafar's sig reminds me of Evanesence for some weird reason. Might have to do with the picture being of the main singer. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Dakata

I think Ly likes the little kitty-thing. >:3

Quote from: Roureem Egas on August 11, 2006, 02:13:41 AM

It can't be typing since she isn't bad at it.
*Tries to remind Rou that he/she has the Dakata-yap and the Dakata-yap-hugging-Toric's-yap in his/her siggy* D:

Leafar

Roureem Egas

Leafar has Kate Beckensale(sp?) in his sig.

Dammit, that's the second time I've mistaken Xze for Dakata or vice versa.

e_voyager

Egas shouldn't worry about it too much. it simply proves that he his mortal like myself

Leafar

voyager thnks that is mortal but actually doesn't know he is a robot! lol

e_voyager

Leafer doesn't not realize that even robots (or repliods) can suffer soul erasures .  ER that is death for the robotic

Leafar

voyager trips his mind  about robots!!!!!!!! :p lol

Dakata

Leafar likes DB/DBZ...and Evanescence.

Dakata skip thread rulez? O rly? Dakata demands proof, silly DBZ-lover!

e_voyager

Dakata breathes new life into this game

Rowne

I'd say that e has accrued a very large post count, possibly from playing this game a lot.  That would mean then that he has a lot of good to say and by the laws of karma, such good spiritedness will likely eventually be repaid in full.

(Egas, I wouldn't worry too much, just don't mix up Dakata with Dakota and you'll be just fine.  ... *Flee!*)

Nikki

Rowne has not yet mistaken me for Dakata ^^

e_voyager

Xze-Xze knows how to be nice and deserves a cookie :mowcookie

Nikki

Rowne

Xze is nothing like Dakata, though!  The only thing that Xze and Dakata have in common is that they're both completely off their nuts.  Though in completely different ways.  I respect and admire your individual forms of insanity and absurdity!

That and Xze has never tried to drag me off to a mall, so I feel more safe in proximity to Xze than I do to Dakata.  *Cough.*

Nikki

Rowne need to learn to not give me ideas... *looks for the closest closet*

bill

Xze is one person who doesn't need to work on her people skills.

Nikki

:mowcookie Bill gets a cookie for such a nice compliment ^^

e_voyager

Xze-Xze has her blades  bared. i hope she's not expecting trouble