Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

Gareeku has good taste ... and I second the sentiment!

I've played almost every 2D fighter out there and I love them all, I love them dearly.  Though I'm thinking I'd probably do better with one of the more crazy games out there.  Such as Waku Waku 7 or Guilty Gear X.

After all, I wouldn't look right unless I happened to be wielding a gigantic wrench with weird morphing techy capabilities!

Gareeku

Rowne made me picture how Rowne would look in the Guilty Gear series. I applaud him. He also made me imagine a fight between Gareeku and Rowne. I applaud him again.

>.>

Rowne

Gareeku has an entertaining imagination.

Yeah, I did pretty much the same, actually.  I wonder what your mind does with an attack name like Wrench Storm.

(Of course, I'd lose since Rowne has little combat knowledge but my character would cast lots of ludicrous area of effect maneauvres on his way out!)

Suwako

Rowne's reply reminds me of newby paladins. I love them  :mowsmile

Roureem Egas

Rowne

Roureem Egas supports Trickster in his avatar, for that he gets a cookie!

----

Aiyno: Actually, it's more my warrior style of play.  Whenever I play a warrior in an MMO, if I see that the party is in trouble, I'll ... go nuts.  I'll cast just about everything in my repository and draw the hate of everything nearby, whilst successfully pulling any stragglers in and away from the rest of the party.

Sure, I go down fighting but everyone else gets out okay and in my opinion, that's what a warrior is about.

----

I should've left it there but I can't help it, gather 'round, it's anecdote time!

This approach was actually most noticeable in City of Heroes, when I played a tanker back before they fixed tankers.  If the party was in trouble, I'd cast stuff like the circle of fire and all sorts of things, then I'd run like hell.  I'd find a dumpster and jump in.  I'd be followed by like ... 17 bad fellows.

At which point, the heavy hitter of the party would hit the dumpster with an area of effect.  Sometimes I'd live, sometimes I wouldn't but it was always funny.  If I remember correctly though, that little tactic was rather prevalent in early City of Heroes days.

e_voyager

Rowne comes up with many challenging  items fore Acronyms. i need to give this new one some though
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

I'd say that e_voyager is a perspicacious enough fellow to handle anything that I could dole out.

bill

Rowne is now a major motion picture!

Rowne

I am?  Well, perhaps we'll all meet again in Rowne II: The Search for More Funny.

Bill seems to be readily prepared for upcoming catastrophes, that or he's paranoid in most amusing ways.

Roureem Egas

Rowne always has nice things to say about people, based on the fact that the last few times I looked at this, he was the last to leave off.

e_voyager

Egas has a cute raccoon sprite hosted at photobucket
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager is beleaguered by his own new idea for a thread  :mowwink

Rowne

I think that e_voyager shouldn't worry as there are always folks like Aiyno who care about and play custodian to huge threads such as these.

Aridas

Gareeku

Aridas' sig made me smile everytime i see it. Plus Aridas ain't such a bad person either. :)

Suwako

Gareeku is kind to everyone, Friendly to everyone who joins these forums, So cool that I haven't got enough words to describe how cool he actuall can and will be most of the time, He lives in britian so he can act like a gentleman probably, He knows how to design cool charaters and he can write. In total Gareeku is just a awsome person.

bill

Aiyno Wolf is hazardous during normal operation, and should be kept out of reach of children.

Leafar

bill can also be funny sometimes!!!!

Suwako

Leafar is correct *Rolls over the ground laughing*

Leafar

aiyno is cute but freaking sarcastic! *mad btw* >_>

Suwako

"I wasn't" *snicker* ...bieng *snicker*
"OW I GIVE UP!, ahaahahhaah"

Leafar

bill

Leafar can use the smiley function! Good job!  :P

Rowne

Like many Brits of intellect, Bill is possessed of a rapier wit.

Lysander

Rowne's sarcasm makses this one laugh. He also always has the most creative wish corruptions. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Roureem Egas

Lysander's good at acronyms. He's also apparently leaving for a while in a few weeks.

Leafar

roureem egas has a weird user name but a cool av...so its ok... :p

e_voyager

Rowne

I'd say that e_voyager is becoming a champ of the acronym game and his avatar text is a good rule to live by, too.