Person Above You (P.A.Y.) (slice 2)

Started by Roureem Egas, August 02, 2006, 10:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roureem Egas

Maika most likely isn't doing various, almost tedious, practice tests. She's also awesome in the arts department.

Aridas

Rowne

Aridas has a signature image that absolutely screams altered mind-states and I approve.

e_voyager

Rowne  has a nice round 300 post and is a cubi  trainee according to his stats.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager man with the cool challenging avatar.

Lysander

Aiyno Wolf's sig is still growing. Ya can't keep a good wolf down. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Gareeku

Lysander's character weilds dual knives. Even though their range is somewhat short (unless you throw them), they look cool. Lysander ain't such a bad guy either. ;)

ElectroMotive

Gareeku loves his avatar. I can see why too

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

ElectroMotive

Xze has noticed my new av and the non EMD trains in it. :)

e_voyager

EMD has good taste in friends.

Xze-Xze cought me off gaurd. she's a stelthy cubi when she want's to be
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

E is suggesting maybe that Xze should be a cubi? :3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze Xze can be what ever she want's to be. after all she is a good friend

Leafar

you are so nice...stop hitting on her dude! :p XD!

e_voyager

??? Leafar  thinks i was hitting on Xze-Xze.

well Leafar  i wasn't hitting on her, do you want me to hit on you instread now that you put the though in my head?

Rowne

I think e's being a little too defensive, is he hiding something, hm?  I think it's just a case of admiration though, our resident Kiwodravefo is worthy of it.

That said, I love the new avatar, EMD.  There's something absolutely wonderful and romantic about old trains.  I suppose it's because they embody an aspect of exploration that still existed back when there were unexplored frontiers.  Whatever it is, they're neat.

Roureem Egas

Rowne is probably into something esoteric, as I have no idea what Kiwodravefo means. He's also got a cool air about him.

e_voyager

Egas like me hac not encounter the word Kiwodravefo before

Suwako

e_voyager cool droid dude.  :mowwink

:mowtongue Guys this really belongs in teh name threat, The purpose of this threat is to say something 'nice' about the person above you not something 'random'. (look at the first page)

e_voyager

Aiyno is a sword for hire that always has a friendly smile

Leafar

Quote from: e_voyager on August 03, 2006, 10:21:44 PM
??? Leafar thinks i was hitting on Xze-Xze.

well Leafar i wasn't hitting on her, do you want me to hit on you instread now that you put the though in my head?

you stay away from me!!!!! :p

Rowne

This e_voyager fellow is an interesting sort who seems to get into a lot of fun misadventures in space.

Also, I shall enlighten both e and Egas by noting that the Kiwodravefo word was borne out of Xze's original avatar text, which read something like ... uh ...

KittyWolfDragon...buh?...Fox?

I can't remember what exactly.  So I just shortened it into an entirely unique and pointless word.  It's in my blood, the British have been stealing words and making crazyness with stolen words for generations.

----

Actually, I think 'buh?' might've been velociraptor.

Lysander

I kinda figured that was the meaning. I recall something like that being typed as a sort of abbreviation.
Rowne has this way of typing that I really like reading. It's seemingly formal, yet not as uppity, and has words no one I know uses but everyone understands. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Suwako

Lysander, The nice things saying nice person  :mowtongue  :mowwink

Dakata

Ai's a good widdle doggy. :3 *Pet pet pet*

Quote from: Leafar on August 04, 2006, 06:16:00 AM
Quote from: e_voyager on August 03, 2006, 10:21:44 PM??? Leafar thinks i was hitting on Xze-Xze.

well Leafar i wasn't hitting on her, do you want me to hit on you instread now that you put the though in my head?
you stay away from me!!!!! :p
Don't be an a**, Leafar. E was just kidding. And saying "You stay away from me!" isn't something nice. Say sorry. >:P And go read the rules again. (They're in the first post.)

If I wasn't so dern lazy, I'd tickle yeh to death, yeh little punk. >:P

e_voyager

Dakata is being a protecvier cousin and taking up for me. thank you Dakata

Suwako

e_voyager is always nice to everyone  :mowtongue

bill

Aiyno wolf has a crapload of contact buttons.

Leafar

Dakata...people like you make me stay away of forums...get that!
oh! and also...get to your own business, bo! ;p

Suwako

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 04, 2006, 03:58:23 PM
Aiyno wolf has a crapload of contact buttons.

:mowhappy Darling, could you please go the the first page and read the rules?  :mowwink

Billbuckner, Foolish but still a darling.  :mowtongue

Quote from: Leafar on August 04, 2006, 04:01:42 PM
Dakata...people like you make me stay away of forums...get that!
oh! and also...get to your own business, bo! ;p

Leafer, Makes mistake but that human. Still cool  :mowsmile