Updated Attraction/Sexiness

Started by stiletto, May 12, 2007, 11:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which (Male!) character in DMFA do you think is the hottest/sexiest?

Dan
1 (1.5%)
Jyrras
6 (9%)
Abel
33 (49.3%)
Pyroduck
6 (9%)
Merlitz
5 (7.5%)
Other (Specify!)
16 (23.9%)

Total Members Voted: 33

stiletto

Wait, does that mean you're going to... de-androgynize Amber's characters?!

bill

Zina

I'm going to do what needs to be done. By me.

ITOS

Quote from: BillBuckner on May 14, 2007, 02:58:05 PM
I think I like this thread now.

Meh. Threats are nothing but threats unless you actually carry them out. I demand pics. ;)
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Zina

Get ready for the best inking job known to man-kind!

Zina: Ruining people's characters, one bad-hair cut at a time!

bill

Kenji

Hmm. Good luck with that, Anthicus. Nice knowing you. >.>

Zina

bill

Actually, yes, bad taste is a very good thing in my book.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Zina on May 14, 2007, 02:49:13 PM
CHICKS DOING OTHER CHICKS?!!!

I will not stand for such injustice! Prepare to have you characters genderbended! I'm glaring at YOU, Mikelo.

Too late He has been there.

Zedd

Angel

Abel Abel Abel. Man-skirts pwn all else.

And maybe Ink. I have a thing for creepy sadistic guys. I'm kinda stupid like that.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

stiletto

Anyway...

Aniz: 2
Original Cid: 1
Dr. Ink: 2.5
Xander: 2
Albanion: 1
Merlitz: 3
Pyroduck: 3
Abel: Uh... a lot. 18?
Jyrras: 3
Dan: 1
Rafe: 1.5
Mikelo: 1
Devin: 1
Biggs: 1
Amber: 1

Any more?

Stygian

Quote from: Black_angel on May 14, 2007, 07:58:08 PM

And maybe Ink. I have a thing for creepy sadistic guys. I'm kinda stupid like that.

Weeeeeell... Hello there... >:3

[coughs]

No, but seriously. One has to agree with you on Ink. But Aniz happens to trump him in overall handsomeness and build. So even if he has his evil charms... [shrugs]

Rafe

Quote from: superluser on May 13, 2007, 11:27:00 PM
Quote from: Rafe on May 13, 2007, 10:50:12 PMRafe (mainly due to his relaxed work-attitude, and the fact he was reading Jack when he should have been watching his co-workers) was responsible for Jyrras' parents Moira and Seth meeting each other. LINKY HERE

Ah.  I thought he had confused you with Seth.  I went straight back to that comic, and skipped right over it, looking for names.

Hey, Rafe's name was on his editor's desk nameplate (well, a little small), and credited along with my friend DeByrus.  If you even meet us, you'll see that Amber got the difference in our sizes is about right.

QuoteThe guy in 328 doesn't look a lot like you, though.  Must be the changes in Amber's art style.

Actually, the one I use as my avatar here is Amber's even cuter "Chibi Rafe" version, hence the difference in style.  Chibi Rafe was done for the "Mab's Chibi Hell" archive, which is Amber's ongoing project where she takes all the character's from Jack and renders them in her extra cute-ified amazing style.  You can find a link on the Jack main page, or here: MAB'S CHIBI HELL!
Rafe

WhiteFire

Man-skirts slit up the sides to show hip. I mean. Damn. And he even managed to salvage Dan's outfit. :)

My runner up would be Azlan... but I'm a sucker for a fox with wings, so that's hardly fair.

Goatmon

Quote from: Rafe on May 15, 2007, 12:32:19 AM
Actually, the one I use as my avatar here is Amber's even cuter "Chibi Rafe" version, hence the difference in style.  Chibi Rafe was done for the "Mab's Chibi Hell" archive, which is Amber's ongoing project where she takes all the character's from Jack and renders them in her extra cute-ified amazing style.  You can find a link on the Jack main page, or here: MAB'S CHIBI HELL!

Dave hasn't updated that since last year or so, there's been summore recently, such as the cast of the Harold Arc.  <3

Amber Williams

Yeah.  I keep using Dave not updating the last batch as an excuse for me not having to draw new ones.  :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

It's a good excuse. I think I'd be willing to let things slide on that basis.

What say the rest of the forum? Are we not entertained? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 16, 2007, 12:31:11 PM

I demand that she chibis the entire cast of Paper Mario 2. Even the generics. :3

Brunhidden

Quote from: Kenji on May 16, 2007, 12:39:45 PM
I demand that she chibis the entire cast of Paper Mario 2. Even the generics. :3

that strikes me as mildly redundant, ask for something harder...i am at a loss for what would be hard to chibify but giant robots come to mind.

QuoteYes, I am aware of how stupid it sounds
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Kenji

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on May 16, 2007, 12:46:13 PM

that strikes me as mildly redundant, ask for something harder...i am at a loss for what would be hard to chibify but giant robots come to mind.

QuoteYes, I am aware of how stupid it sounds

Gundam SD. The concept was unearthly retarded, but it's there! O: Sides, this is the person who chibified a grenade. A splodey grenade. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

splodey go boom.

good stuff. :-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Angel

Quote from: Stygian on May 15, 2007, 12:29:36 AM

Weeeeeell... Hello there... >:3

[coughs]

No, but seriously. One has to agree with you on Ink. But Aniz happens to trump him in overall handsomeness and build. So even if he has his evil charms... [shrugs]

True, Aniz does have that youthful, mischievous/malicious charm to him. But for some reason, I didn't squee delightedly the second I saw him. Maybe it was the shock of Cid being dead.

And I dunno if you're my type, Stygian...  ~_^
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Zina on May 14, 2007, 04:41:46 PM
Get ready for the best inking job known to man-kind!

Zina: Ruining people's characters, one bad-hair cut at a time!

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on May 14, 2007, 06:07:25 PM
Quote from: Zina on May 14, 2007, 02:49:13 PM
CHICKS DOING OTHER CHICKS?!!!

I will not stand for such injustice! Prepare to have you characters genderbended! I'm glaring at YOU, Mikelo.

Too late He has been there.

I like the idea for this funny but weird at the same time it reminds me of the Dan turning to Alexsi in my own opinion hot as a guy point of view.

I voted for Abel I remember the skirt very hot in a guy point of view. :shifty

Naldru

I'm a male heterosexual (wife and kids) but going on the basis of the personality test, I would go for Biggs.  Somehow, I have the feeling that there is more than meets the eye.  (I saw Shrek today and they had a preview for Transformers.)  I assume that this where you secify for other.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Caswin

Quote from: BillBuckner on May 14, 2007, 04:42:03 PM
Bad taste IMO.  :<
Second'd.

But, I'll readily admit... disturbing-and-WRONG-on-so-many-levels Anthicus issue aside, I have to admit that's a great take on Mikelo.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Nino

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 16, 2007, 12:31:11 PM

No, Paper Mario AND Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door AND Bleck from Super Paper Mario. But otherwise consider your demand seconded.

Taerkar

Quote from: Kenji on May 16, 2007, 12:48:43 PM
Gundam SD. The concept was unearthly retarded, but it's there! O: Sides, this is the person who chibified a grenade. A splodey grenade. :3

I'm pretty sure I've seen that somewhere, but I'm afraid to go looking for it. The Internets they scare me.

Also, voted Jy-squeak, because Jy-squeak is just cute to say.