Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater

Started by Destina Faroda, January 16, 2006, 07:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

Normally, while I like Flash movies, I usually keep them to myself because what I think is funny most people don't think is funny.  But I found this gem that is simply hilarious.

Zarbon's Masterpiece Theater

Think Space Ghost Coast to Coast, but with DBZ characters, and far funnier.  I know some of you might hate DBZ, but this series of Flash is so funny that you don't need to be a DBZ fan to enjoy it.  Think of the characters as actors out of character.

Warning, there's a lot of innuendo and several dirty words, althought not much more than is around here or in CVRPG.
Sig coming...whenever...

Xuzaf D

It got a little old by about episode four...

Destina Faroda

Did you see the rest of them?  While there is a formula, there are times when it does deviate from it just a little.
Sig coming...whenever...

Xuzaf D

I watched until about the eighth or ninth. The deviations just weren't enough to counter the endless gay/ illiterate jokes directed at the hosts.

Destina Faroda

Okay, then I guess you have a good reason not to like it.  I think the jokes are well-delivered and funny because of Zarbon's denials, and I've encountered people who act exactly like Nappa.
Sig coming...whenever...

Quientin

Nappa rocks......

nappa was the reason i won so many DBZ CCG tournaments

Though watching nappa kick kid buu's ass gets old after the seventh or eighth tourney