Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for a Well Balanced Diet

Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is well worth the effort to track down and talk to. he's very insightful about many things
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager knows how to inquire insight, use it to his advantage and rule all of dimensi(on)a :P

techmaster-glitch

For some reason, I don't seem to see Aiyno outside of this board very often. Maybe he needs to get around a little more? (that or I just need new glasses...No really, I do) He is a very interesting guy to see.

xHaZxMaTx

Even if he does need glasses, tech is observant, which I'm pretty sure is a good thing; Aiyno rarely posts outside of the P.A.Y. thread and even less in other boards than the Arena.  I think that made sense...

Sienna Maiu - M T

xHaZxMaTx is always on the ball on things, and knows where it's at.
He gets involved in things. He's also oh so huggable.

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T is a happy hugging kitty woman.  We all love her for that.  :)

and yes indeed I post outside the arena, not every day but I'm rather sure that I'm currently posting outside of it every two days (for the past 3 weeks :P )

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno is getting involved! I'm so proud of him for stepping out of his Safety Zone! :D

xHaZxMaTx

Sienna just reminded me of, "It's 10 o' clock; do you know where your children are?"  No idea why.  Maybe she's secretly conspiring with the local news station to make me thinks weird things.  I certainly wouldn't put it past her.  She's weird, like that.  Being weird isn't necessarily a bad thing, though.  In fact, Sienna is both weird and cool, so there.

I should probably go to bed...

Sienna Maiu - M T

xHaZxMaTx's tired state has led him to believe I'm cool :U
He however, is.
What this says about my credibility however is negotiable, due to "if xHaZxMaTx is tired, and Sienna Maiu is several timezones ahead, and Istanbul is in this general area, then how do I factor in that she hasn't slept properly all week?"

xHaZxMaTx would appear to be so awesome as to always inspire a PAYthread response from me.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager is very stocked in  awesomeness himself.  >:3 Seriously, the avatar is representing -a small part- of his awesomeness.  :3

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Aiyno http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=149
I said stupid things back then, I haven't changed.

Aiyno's new text is many levels of cool.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sienna appears to have trouble with the quoting system.

We like her anyway, even if I'm not talking to her at present ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna lies, My un-creativity shows from all sides.  >:3

llearch isn't as much a production box as he is a productive one, this is a good thing.. look what he does for us!

Sienna Maiu - M T

dag... I just got ninja'd in the PAY for the first time, Aiyno is one who doesn't give himself enough credit.

This means he is more awesome than he thinks, also implying something else I'm sure.

He's always good for a lark, and umm... he's loyal.

yes.

(I just got ninja'd by both llearch and Aiyno... O.o)

xHaZxMaTx

Sienna has yet to experience being triple or even quadruple ninja'd! D:  She should consider herself lucky. :paranoid

llearch n'n'daCorna

Haz does well at ninja'ing people.

Not this time, but perhaps some other time. ;-]

Sienna Maiu - M T

llearch, while rather anti-social, is one Cool Cat. or, Customer if you prefer, he is a box after all.

There are many sides to llearch.

(sah-weet! able to post in the same day! *perserverance*)

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T sometimes feels like the mouse being chased by the cat, but she is good at playing the cats role as well, though I was not trying to post before her. :P

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno is coming up with the best box puns in the IRC, at the moment. :lol

Raist, on the other hand... :P

e_voyager

hazzy hath IRC'd . who and shame that  i was not there to greet him.

Suwako

e_voyager has regrets, however he is balanced in his live having accomplished much in the same time frame.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno has a square idea now and then. Being outside the box, thinking wise, this is hardly to be surprised at.

I think his puns need work, though. ;-]

Sienna Maiu - M T

llearch thinks, this is invariably always a good thing.

llearch also is the most creative 'lurk'-er I've ever seen.

although technically the worst, except for those times he refuses to talk to people

Brunhidden

Sienna Maiu - M T has a strong need to talk to people, which makes her great company
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

Despite his personal text, I would never think of Brun as repugnant, or brutish.

Sienna Maiu - M T

techmaster-glitch is one of two (known to be anyway) robots on the forum. This is cool, because it's for the most part unique. :)

techmaster-glitch also has my gratitude, for were it not for him, I would have never remembered we used to have a train somewhere.

Suwako