Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Karmic Goodness for a Well Balanced Diet

Started by Suwako, April 05, 2007, 03:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Rules:
1. Say something NICE about the person above you. (Obviously...)
2. Be NICE.
3. No pr0n. Unless it dances and has a purdy hat.
4. Be NICE.
5. Don't post ugly things.  Pwease.
6. Worship everything adorable. I don't care if something cute tried to bite your face off. It's still ADOWABLE. buck teeth And dangerous. And probably made out of marshmellows, faerie dust and pixie stix.

(edit by llearch)
The original topics are, in order, HERE, HERE, HERE, and HERE
(end edit by llearch)

*end edit by Darkmoon- original message below*

Snuggles likes pouncing people in a friendly way, how nice of him  :U

The difference between something can be vague?

xHaZxMaTx

I don't think Aiyno was kidding when he said he was running out of material. :lol

Sienna Maiu - M T

xHaZxMaTx reminds me of a place I should be.

Also, today I saw a poster for KaZ Music. I thought that was pretty cool.
(K kind of looking like H and all...)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sienna needs more people commenting on her - the current set are running out of compliments.

Odd, since Sienna still has lots of good things about her...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna interrupted my post about Sienna's hair but he makes a good point.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

E_voyager is willing to hear another point of view, even if that person was a little rude.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Sienna Maiu - M T

Blank_angel is quite humourous an individual, with an apparently interesting outlook on life.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 14, 2007, 12:19:26 PM
Sienna needs more people commenting on her - the current set are running out of compliments.

Odd, since Sienna still has lots of good things about her...
Well really, once you get past "nice" and "fairly good natured", what else is there?

xHaZxMaTx

Not much. :B

Sienna's cool enough and such a good sport, she knows I'm just kidding and won't take offense to that. :3

...I hope. :<

Cogidubnus

Hazzy is bold, and as he has just proved himself, also daring. Is there any man more deserving of delicious cheese-favored chips? I think not.

Suwako

Cogidubnus knows cheese-favored chips, his comments might be comparable to these cheese-favored chips, at least if those cheese-favored chips where refreshing as well.  :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno never ceases to entertain with his interesting phrasings of things.

Cogidubnus

Sienna-Maiu - M T never ceases to say things that are truly kind.

Suwako

Cogidubnus never ceases to amaze me with his originality in comments.  :)

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

Yo' just bein' jealous I got 'ere 'n commented on im' first. That being said, xHaZxMaTx never ceases the post in this thread himself, either. I don't know if in either of our cases that should be considered a compliment :o)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno's new avatar does seem so smug and yet, verily it is cute

e_voyager

Sienna Maiu's hair so golder with it's purple high lights reminds of of sunflowers and violets
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sienna Maiu - M T

e_voyager got the last post of the last incarnation of the thread   

Cogidubnus

Sienna Maiu - M T is on top of things, as far as keeping track of threads goes. What's more, she turns efficiency into a compliment of Nice. Which is just nice.

e_voyager

Cogidubnus reminds me of how rare it is to fined  such a mixture of youth and wisdom in one person

Sienna Maiu - M T

e_voyager has both a wonderful signature, and a -is compelling even the right word?- Custom Title

It's touching in that it speaks to me, as it sits on his profile page, yet not touching in the generalized translation of the word.

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T 's custom title seems to be adjusted to her post rank title, how well thought out, it flows.  :B

xHaZxMaTx

Seems like Sienna could use a dictionary.  Doesn't make her any less cool having to look something up.  Heck, I have Dictionary.com, Google, Wikipedia, and Urban Dictionary less than two clicks away, and I'm like the coolest guy on the forum. :D

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 15, 2007, 12:32:02 AMyou're only so much as you let yourself feel.

I feel cool. :cool

Wow, I haven't been ninja'd in the P.A.Y. thread for quite some time. :O  Congratulations to Aiyno, he deserves a round of applause.

(Yes, lame, I know, but I got ninja'd, what do you expect on such short notice? :dface)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Heavens to Betsey! Who knows?

xHaZxMaTx is always cool on the fly :P
He is also always good for a spare x.
(reference to when I was doing the copy paste with my mouse because of the busticated keyboard earlier today on my laptop)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sienna needs to be commented upon more often in this thread, since she's such a lovely person to comment upon.

Cogidubnus

Llearch recognizes the needs for more Sienna in this thread.

Llearch recognizes a great many things - I daresay the man has a mind like a boxy beartrap. There is no doubt that he could recognize both African and Arabian coffee and the differences thereof, and also be able to recognize either good, bad, or possibly migrane-inducing code upon the workstation that said coffees sit.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Suwako

llearch is a box, but not a xbox, and boxes that are not xboxes are cool  >:3 He is however a Linux-box :P

Sienna Maiu - M T

Aiyno is a precurser of many things, he tends to always give me new ideas.

*giggles*
*. . .*
*maniacly*

Cogidubnus

Sienna Maiu - M T can giggle manically, and yet still seem extremely nice.

Perhaps it is because her laugher is about new ideas on how to be nice? Either way, 'tis both maniac and nice.