When do the dead arise ?

Started by kaskar, April 01, 2007, 04:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaskar

It seems that apart from Dark Pegasus his dark knights , we also seem to come across another group that are not really aggressive, but not alive . The undead is one group that have been severely under represanted , and should be followed through Since they are on the creature council , seemingly small details about their legal situation , strengths and weaknesses , and even the use now of Trik'na Island in creating a prosperous city . ( see DMFA demo 101 , creatures , undead )

This is only part of the group selected , as in the killing off of a character is never permenent , and they can return in the next strip . I was just wondering if their were any characters that may have been overlooked in the creature revival here ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

kaskar

If , in reading this room, you may think it is a dead/undead topic  .  It seems a bit slow at the moment but it may come to life in the future .   
                                                                                   Hopefully Yours ...  kaskar

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

kaskar, this is not a chat.

Five and a half hours is, in many cases, a very small fraction of the time between checks, for most of the people on this forum.

If you -really- need to chat, find IRC. On freenode, there's a channel #dmfa, that's associated with the wiki at dmfa.wikia.com, on which you'll find me. Alternatively, you could look around and see who else you could talk to. That's if you're looking for an instant response - the forum is expected to take -time- to respond. Don't push that.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

Gabi

I see a question... I just can't figure out what it's asking.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Mashi

Yeah, me neither.
We need a translator and fast.

bill

BabelFish doesn't have a "WTF" setting.  :<

superluser

Hm.  Among other things, isn't there a thread where this would fit in quite nicely as a tangent?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

bill

Tapewolf

I think Llearch has got the gist of the second one, he was expecting a realtime response.

The first one seems to be saying:
"Dark Pegasus, the Doom Knights, the undead race.  Are there any others who've returned from the dead?"

And I can't think of any more offhand, or I would have replied.
Arguably Dan did in the what-makes-a-comic-great set, but that is open to interpretation since it was basically a gag series anyway and the whole thing was 'de-canonized' afterwards.

Dan's death sequence in the 'Warrior for Hire' arc is another possible (particularly with his later "I'd rather be dead again" line when Alexsi shows off the baby photos) but it's possible he (A) didn't quite die, or (B) flatlined for a short period of time as sometimes happens in reality.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

But in all seince...He's deader than mystry meat on Fridays

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Zedd on April 01, 2007, 01:55:08 PM

Yes, Mystery meat is the undead for uneaten Beef and pork..

MMM YUCK :yuck
PBH

Turnsky

i've been undead once.. i got better and had a pulse afterwards, but it was interesting... 48 hours without sleep =p

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

kaskar

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on April 03, 2007, 11:25:50 AM
Quote from: Zedd on April 01, 2007, 01:55:08 PM

Yes, Mystery meat is the undead for uneaten Beef and pork..

MMM YUCK :yuck Mystery meat is what goes into all things that are cheap, like pies, that are low level protien meats , like offal and such other queer things with filler.       Like a meat pie may have in it, Quales, Snails, and PuppyDogs tails
PBH