3-23-07 [765] Incense

Started by Faerie Alex, March 22, 2007, 10:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Azraelle on March 23, 2007, 01:13:01 AM
Now if there had been a music box playing next to the incense, it would have completed the flashback ^.^

Same here In all my time reading this strip I sense the tenderness and the love for her daughter. Maybe as the saying goes that parents do the best they can for their children.

And this is the first time that Kria was loving towards Lorenda I think she has those feelings for her to this date but we don't see that often. Cute and Adorable

Yukifox

It's all still there, it's just that they're both grown and they act like adults (more or less) now.

...damn that's some good incense.

Hellcat

even then there is no sign of wings on Lorenda... speaking of which, I don't see Kria's amulet anywhere

Brunhidden

music box nothin, what this scene needs is for the lights to dim, spotlight on miss soulstealer, and a troupe of undead to appear in the background and sing "sunrise sunset" slowly and softly

*epiphany* sweet Odins earwax! her biological clock just went off! and you just know when SHE says "i want to have a baby" lorenda will immediately think "im not sure they have that at the food court".

i wonder who the lucky and most likely unsuspecting man will be

QuoteIs this the little girl I carried?
Is this the little boy at play?

I don't remember growing older
When did they?

When did she get to be a beauty?
When did he get to be so tall?

Wasn't it yesterday
When they were small?

Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly flow the days
Seedlings turn overnight to sunflowers
Blossoming even as we gaze

Sunrise, sunset
Sunrise, sunset
Swiftly fly the years
One season following another
Laden with happiness and tears

What words of wisdom can I give them?
How can I help to ease their way?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

kaskar

Maybe kria might get into stinkums. How many females wear purfume ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

AndersW

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on March 24, 2007, 12:25:25 AM
*epiphany* sweet Odins earwax! her biological clock just went off! [snip]

How about this one

Aurawyn

Quote from: AndersW on March 24, 2007, 11:22:51 AM
Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on March 24, 2007, 12:25:25 AM
*epiphany* sweet Odins earwax! her biological clock just went off! [snip]

How about this one

Mm Unless I am reading this wrong (( and that is a distinct possibilty )) Your implying that Kira's next "target" might be Able?

Somehow don' t think shes going to go after someone who she taught magic to as a child.. If she could not kill him in, as shown in the strip, I dont think she could "date" him either..

Brunhidden

intresting theory, if your unable to kill someone you are unable to date them. this requires more thought!

*looks at his relationship with his wife, and how he met the short angry viking woman*

yep, seems like a sound idea.

however abel does not seem a logical choice- if i recall kira had a thing for jyrras due to him standing up to her. this fits quite oddly with the newest comic.....

QuoteDon't worry, a solution will present itself. However solutions usually have a sick sense of humor and present themselves sexually
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Magic

Why does "Date my Mom" come to mind?
True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

Quote from: Ink on March 26, 2007, 05:23:52 AM
Why does "Date my Mom" come to mind?

Cause its a good song?

kaskar

Are these Incense sticks magically indured to hypnotically put the victim into a trance that forces an impulse to buy ?

ShiningShadow

thus the term "shop till you drop". Funny I like that and as the Kria and Jyrass hooking up Kria has competion which is the cute butted Abel.

Aurawyn

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on March 26, 2007, 02:09:05 AM
intresting theory, if your unable to kill someone you are unable to date them. this requires more thought!

Thats not quite what I meant...

Let me see if I can clarify... She was unable to kill him because she had taught him is first Matchstick spell as a small child, and she refers to him as a baby. This is the same reason why I don't think she would be able to date him.. She's know him since he was like 5 years old..  She might not be able to think of him on that level..

I could be completly wrong too

superluser

Quote from: Aurawyn on March 26, 2007, 08:35:11 PMLet me see if I can clarify... She was unable to kill him because she had taught him is first Matchstick spell as a small child, and she refers to him as a baby. This is the same reason why I don't think she would be able to date him.. She's know him since he was like 5 years old..  She might not be able to think of him on that level..

PBH has commented on this in the past...but I think I'll switch off the HunnySignal and let her decide if she actually wants to weigh in on the issue.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Keleth

I don't think regular incense gets you high. . .

I think it's just more of a familiar smell you haven't experienced in a very long time.

It's quite possible the last time she smelt that, was the time she's remembering in the flashback.

I prefer not to think most people only feel love when on drugs. . .

Edit: *Facepalms* I hate typos :<
Help! I'm gay!

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Drathorin on March 27, 2007, 11:51:03 AM
(snip)
I prefer to think most people only feel love when on drugs. . .

Champagne, for instance.  ;)

With regards,
Ted

superluser

Quote from: Drathorin on March 27, 2007, 11:51:03 AMI don't think regular incense gets you high. . .

I think it's just more of a familiar smell you haven't experienced in a very long time.

It's quite possible the last time she smelt that, was the time she's remembering in the flashback.

Yeah, that seems to make sen--

ZOMG!  INCENSE GETS CREATURES HIGH BUT DOESN'T AFFECT BEINGS!
(kinda like a neutron bomb...)

KarlOmega1

Quote from: superluser on March 27, 2007, 07:12:22 PM
Quote from: Drathorin on March 27, 2007, 11:51:03 AMI don't think regular incense gets you high. . .

Yeah, that seems to make sen--

okaaaaaaay...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

superluser

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on March 27, 2007, 07:32:55 PM
Quote from: superluser on March 27, 2007, 07:12:22 PMYeah, that seems to make sen--

okaaaaaaay...

There's always a risk in imitating people who act random that you will appear to be acting random yourself.  Sorry if I confused you.

Azraelle

They say that smell is the strongest sense tied to memory.  I know this is true for me.  If I happen to smell a particular perfume or cooking food, it'll instantly send me on a whirlwind trip down Memory Falls.

kaskar

Quote from: Azraelle on March 27, 2007, 08:08:24 PM
They say that smell is the strongest sense tied to memory.  I know this is true for me.  If I happen to smell a particular perfume or cooking food, it'll instantly send me on a whirlwind trip down Memory Falls.
Does that mean that mean that badly cooked food ,stale cigarettes , and fast food chains bring back memories one may have forgotten , or could this be also used as a weapon , like brainwashing , to be triggered at will ?

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: superluser on March 26, 2007, 11:22:24 PM
Quote from: Aurawyn on March 26, 2007, 08:35:11 PMLet me see if I can clarify... She was unable to kill him because she had taught him is first Matchstick spell as a small child, and she refers to him as a baby. This is the same reason why I don't think she would be able to date him.. She's know him since he was like 5 years old..  She might not be able to think of him on that level..

PBH has commented on this in the past...but I think I'll switch off the HunnySignal and let her decide if she actually wants to weigh in on the issue.

I agree with INK this is a episode of "Who Wants to Date my Mom?"

God, How did I know someone called my name?, I was not really reading this thread anymore....Thanks Super..

Okay, Kria has a mean and evil streak in her, but she is not that evil.. Hey, she ate her late-husband, because she did want to see him go through the pain of a divorce.  Wonder if , that put Lorenda off on eating Beings.  Abel is a baby to Kria, so she would date Abel.  I can't see her dating Jyrra either because of her daughter... But she might marry JyJy to spy on him for the Creature council.  But that is Business.

PBH

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Aurawyn on March 26, 2007, 08:35:11 PM

(snip)

Let me see if I can clarify... She [Kria Soulstealer] was unable to kill him [Abel Dimitri Rewanz] because she had taught him is [sic] first Matchstick spell as a small child, and she refers to him as a baby. This is the same reason why I don't think she would be able to date him.. She's know him since he was like 5 years old..  She might not be able to think of him on that level..

(snip)

Not to mention any "accidents" she may have cleaned up.  That memory would put the kibosh on any romantic feelings.  :rolleyes

With regards,
Ted

Reese Tora

If Ranma 1/2 has taught me one thing, it is this.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation