Attack of the Tea Forces.

Started by Ted Schiller, March 31, 2007, 12:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted Schiller

Quote from: Mrs. Amber M. Williams on March 30, 2007Go figure April Fools is on a day I won't get to update. Bah. Bah I say!

Mrs. Williams may get the April Fools update after all.   :mowsmile

With regards,
Ted

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ted Schiller on March 31, 2007, 12:14:05 PM
Quote from: Mrs. Amber M. Williams on March 30, 2007Go figure April Fools is on a day I won't get to update. Bah. Bah I say!

Mrs. Williams may get the April Fools update after all.

Especially if she puts up the tea-sodden version tomorrow.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 31, 2007, 12:43:25 PM

behold, [insert amber's preferred tea brand here], the destroyer of comics..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

GabrielsThoughts

well at least we know she has something up her sleeve
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Turnsky

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on March 31, 2007, 01:43:53 PM

hopefully that something's attached to a hand, which has fingers attached, and those fingers are holding a pencil or pen and working on that lovely update she knows we all appreciate  :3

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 31, 2007, 12:43:25 PM

you know, i wouldn't be surprised if she actually did that, in fact, I'm almost expecting it. If she really wants to do an April fool's comic, I can't think of anything that would work better.

Zedd

Rar rar...*plays on a pan flute and dances around*

Anri

Quote from: Turnsky on March 31, 2007, 01:55:58 PM

hopefully that something's attached to a hand, which has fingers attached, and those fingers are holding a pencil or pen and working on that lovely update she knows we all appreciate  :3

What if she doesn't? What if the truth is she really has a withered stump into which she jabs her artist's impliment of choice! It's only a matter of time before she experiments with a hook and becomes the next Candyman(woman)! D:

rt

:U But if we all think we're going to be april fooled, and then get a regular comic .. we still get fooled ..   :eager ahh we can't win  :eager

Gabi

I wish she'd put it up, tea and all. That way we'd get a good comic and tea at the same time.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Azlan

I knew tea was mischievous... 
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

the name is SPARKS

i knew tea would come back to haunt me -hides under bed-

devilsislegrl

*withers and dies from lack of DMFA updates*  :dribble

need...story...can't handle...suspense...  :headdesk

If either Cid or May ARE cubi, i wonder if they feed on the despair and longing of the fans waiting for an update?  Then it would all make sense...the tea forces were simply sent to make it -look- like an accident!  I've seen through your conspiracy tea! 

:battleroyale

Anri

Yes, it definately seems this tea attack is forcing things to percolate a little longer. While it strains our minds, it gives them the perfect chance to come in and cream us. There's no sugar coating this, but the path ahead is steeped in peril.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aridas

rt

:) Hmm update! yay! and seems we got our answer .. evil April Fools day tea  :mwaha

Also if you really wanted tea Amber and 3 packets were left make some more dear ;) just check it for suicidal tendancies.

Turnsky

Quote from: Tikki on March 31, 2007, 05:00:47 PM
Quote from: Turnsky on March 31, 2007, 01:55:58 PM

What if she doesn't? What if the truth is she really has a withered stump into which she jabs her artist's impliment of choice! It's only a matter of time before she experiments with a hook and becomes the next Candyman(woman)! D:

say her name 5 times in a mirror and a horde of mows appear, breathing down your neck...

*also has the mental image of abel dressed up as beetlejuice for some unknown reason.*

kaskar

So Mr. Tea had his revenge . Tea gives it a sepia print or such, and so with a quick iron and the help of a few silverfish,
she could pass it off as a flashback, as with Devin and his flashbacks .  However, you can also look into the future by reading the tealeaves ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Reese Tora

Quote from: Turnsky on March 31, 2007, 11:23:56 PMsay her name 5 times in a mirror and a horde of mows appear, breathing down your neck...

*also has the mental image of abel dressed up as beetlejuice for some unknown reason.*

:U I just finished watching Beetlejuice and came and read that post.

Also, unless you're talking about cartoon series Beetlejuice, Abel is definently too well behaved to pull that off. >:3
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

ShiningShadow

It's a conspiracy I tell you the chamoile is rebelling against us and has aide from the earl greys and the lemon zinger *wears tin foil hat while saying this* :mowdizzy.

kaskar

So now, is it Tea - Time, and all these suicidal tea bags are out to get us now ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...