Hello

Started by Flyte, February 28, 2007, 04:40:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flyte

Hey all ^-^ I'm new here. I've been reading DMFA for quite a while now actually, and I just decided to check this place out and see if I got as attached to this as I am to the comic. I'm an avid roleplayer (so you'll probably see my in the roleplaying forums) and I love writing and drawing (so the arts forums are probably my other hang-out), but I'll try and wander around as much as I can, and meet new people. This guy looks like he needs to meet new people too: :zombiekun2. So I think I'll drag him around with me. He's a rather cute zombie, no? I want to squish him >w<

Anyway, that's my shout-out to let you guys know you've got Flyte coming into town :tongue

(P.S.
Man, has anyone else seen all those smileys? That's a biiiig page stretch e___e )

Suwako

Hi, welcome to the forum's, I hope you enjoy hanging about here and get to know a lot of people and such. Watch out for boxes saying you to watch out for stuff and people telling you to to listen to people telling you to watch out for stuff etc.  :)

Tiny crested flint

Nice to meet you Flyte, I'm Dens and you seem to be made for this place (roleplaying and art eh?)  The Arena is another great board if one is looking for a good laugh. :giggle

You've read the comic? Good, that means you know to watch out for the Mows. :mowtongue :mowcookie :mowwink Also, there's this one really dangerous chibi-dragon, keep away from him.

The most important thing to do is in the case that anyone becomes difficult to understand, ignore them.  IGNORE ME‼

xHaZxMaTx

?woh ekiL  ?dnatsrednu ot tluciffiD

Er, uhh, yeah, welcome and all that jazz.

TheGreyRonin

Welcome, Flyte! Come on in, relax, have fun, and enjoy the insanity!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome.

In passing, watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for things. They're not to be trusted, and need watching.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Greatings! And welcome to the forum..Its a warm livey place to stay! Just watch your step on the stairs!

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

HI! Welcome to this place of strangeness.

Please leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and remember to hang on to your claim ticket.

This place is full of weird people. Don't take any of them at face value. Especially Llearch. Never trust him.

Also look out for the muffin-bearing squirrel, and anyone who tells not to trust those of us who make a point of warning you of what to look out for.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

See what I mean? ;-)

Suwako

You're still guilty as charged boxenmeister!   >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're positive?

Suwako

I don't know my blood type  :B

>:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

So... how would you charge me, then?

Suwako

With a hammer and lot's of positive buffs probably backed up by a priest and maybe a rogue or two.

>:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

I like big buffs and I cannot lie?

Suwako

for this is my hammer and now you die?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Lies, all lies! I haven't had a drink all day!

Suwako

You don't have a drinking problem?

You drink, You get drunk, you fall down, you wake up outside in a dumpster... see? No problem!

llearch n'n'daCorna

so I'm a bit dumpy - what was your point?

Suwako

You are dumping to much talent points in Dark you need to spread them out a bit!

You'll get the buttom things anyway, don't worry!

Sunblink

Welcome to the forums, fellow roleplayer/writer/artist! The name's Keaton the Black Jackal, lazy bum and aspiring author/illustrator extraordinaire. Please enjoy the insanity, the comics, the people, and the aforementioned excess of smilies. They are here for your abuse.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Stygian

Listen to Keaton, not those other two prattling idiots... Oh, and stay out of the shadows. Those are my spot! Yes! [maniacal laughter]

xHaZxMaTx

I'm in your shadows taking your dark. :B

bill

What the christ happened here?

Zedd

Shift happens...

Jim Halisstrad

Quote from: Flyte on February 28, 2007, 04:40:07 PM
He's a rather cute zombie, no? I want to squish him >w<

Macro parties aren't as cool as vore parties.

But nevertheless welcome to the forums.

Azlan

Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on March 01, 2007, 08:43:39 PM

You need help, professional help...
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

ardaron

I think I've been here long enough to be on the welcoming committee, right?  Well, in any case, welcome, fellow roleplayer!  You'll probably be seeing me hanging around the Haunted Ballroom.

And, um, watch out for . . . kittens with syringes.  Yeah.  Or at least one in particular.  Her name's Christina.  She likes to torture people.

. . . What?  Isn't everyone on the welcoming comittee supposed to warn newcomers about something?

llearch n'n'daCorna

you get on the welcoming committee about 20 seconds after you arrive, so I think you're ok. :-)

Tiny crested flint

Quote from: Azlan on March 01, 2007, 11:22:06 PM
Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on March 01, 2007, 08:43:39 PM

You need help, professional help...
:yasrsly I like LAN parties.