hi im new and wanted to say hi... (sry if this in the wrong place)

Started by two_way_mirror, February 28, 2007, 12:25:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

two_way_mirror

not sure if i should post here or the villa, i joined the forum specifically because of dmfa, so if its a mistake i do apologize.

i should be doing my homework but i cant stand joining a forum without saying hi.
hi!
ill get around to actually uploading a pic and such when im a bit more awake. i love dmfa, my BF was trying to get me to read it for months and i figured i would like it but i have to get into the right mood and bout two weeks ago the mood struck me lol. so after spending hours reading the archives i was thoroughly hooked.
theres alot of things Id like to point out about this comic that i think make it awesome but i dont have the time to do it justice right now.
so for now il leave it at "hello DMFA is awesome!"
ill be off to do my stupid homework... night all
hope many good times are ahead of us....

xHaZxMaTx

Yeah, should have posted in the Villa, but I'm sure one of the mods will move it there shortly.

Anyway, welcome!  Expect plenty more posts in the coming hours containing warnings about anything from talking boxes to exploding muffins.  Word of advice:  Don't pay any attention. ;)  Good luck!

RJ

*RJ used "Move Topic"! RJ moved this topic to the Villa!*

*RJ used "Welcome newbie"! RJ placed a basket of muffins before the newbie!*

*RJ used "RUN FOR THE HILLS"! RJ ran away!*

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hi! Welcome and all that.

Please leave your remaining sanity (if any) at the door, in the secure storage provided, and hang on to your claim ticket.

This place has lots of wierdness. Do be careful of those muffins; if they start ticking or fizzing, don't hesitate - just RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Oh, and don't trust any talking boxes, mows, or people who tell you not to trust those of us who warn you about the natural hazards around here.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy the insanity your stay.

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

TheGreyRonin

Welcome, Two_way_mirror! Come on in, relax, enjoy the insanity!

Suwako

Hi, You have exactly zero seconds to secure your sanity :3 I hope you enjoy spending time on this forum if not blame a certain, nah. Anyways I'm aiyno and I'll be your greeter today, *stick* *ribbon* *rock* there you go ^_^

This aint a scene. *snickers* It's a greeting topic race!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome.

I'd warn you to watch out for those who are warning you to watch out for things, but I see hazmat already took advantage of your lack of knowledge and snuck in there. So it's probably a bit late...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

King Of Hearts

Abandon all hope all ye who enter.

We'll provide all the hope you'll ever need.

*gives a gift basket*

Gabi

Wow, a Pokemon reference! RJ must be glad now that there's a squirrel pokemon around.

Anyway, welcome! I must congratulate your boyfriend, he did a good job in bringing you. You've already received some warnings... everyone does when posting introduction topics. I, on the other hand, never posted an introduction topic but got mowed upon my first post and llearch gave me a greeting I won't forget. Forgive, yes, but not forget. :mowtongue

So watch out for introductions. :mowwink
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

RJ

Quote from: Gabi on February 28, 2007, 05:39:56 AM
Wow, a Pokemon reference! RJ must be glad now that there's a squirrel pokemon around.

The squirrel Pokemon I made up years ago was much cuter :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Gabi on February 28, 2007, 05:39:56 AM
I, on the other hand, never posted an introduction topic but got mowed upon my first post and llearch gave me a greeting I won't forget. Forgive, yes, but not forget. :mowtongue

I thought we agreed we weren't going to talk about that?

... at least, not after I got modded....

Darkmoon

Quote from: two_way_mirror on February 28, 2007, 12:25:38 AM
not sure if i should post here or the villa, i joined the forum specifically because of dmfa, so if its a mistake i do apologize.

I can tell you haven't read the rules. Make sure to go read them.

And welcome.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Gabi

Who did you agree with, llearch? I never said anything about not talking about it. All I said was something along the lines of "no hard feelings".

llearch n'n'daCorna

I said to myself, I said "Wouldn't it be a nice idea if we never mentioned that again?"

Since I was in such splendid agreement, it seemed only natural that the rest of the world would help me out with it... :-)

Gabi

Stygian

[comes in, all gory from a recent incident, and drips blood on the carpet]

Oh, sorry. It's not mine. Ehm... Anyway. Greetings, new forum member! May you enjoy your stay in this our humble little institution of suf... thought. Thought!

Ah, right. Also, make sure to enjoy the muffins. I haven't brought a welcoming "package", on account of that HaZ is still terrorizing me, but those ought to more than make up for that fact...

ShiningShadow

Welcome you could come and stay at 31.1 we have plenty of room here just set your space up and relax ohh and one thing I already have dibs at the window.

Jim Halisstrad

Hi :3

Well I am certanly glad another person joined the forums.
You should get along great around here.  Make sure to enjoy the fruit bowel.

And since you're so ill I hope you get better :<

Zedd

Well greatuing new meat...Enjoy your stay so I dont have to beat the snot outta yous..j/k X3

Tiny crested flint

Welcome!

Grrrrrrrr  >:[ evil homework.

IGNORE ME‼ :>