[Story] The Future History of Jakob Pettersohn (11/Jul/09 - Final Chapter)

Started by Tapewolf, February 24, 2007, 03:15:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyranastrasz

Lysander

A fitting, less than honorable end for Mathian.

I could see how R. Niall would have agreed with Niall's request, them having identical minds, but I wonder how differently they will develop over time still being their own persons.

Love the chocolate medal.

And on a side note, I think when you typed:  "What you must to is go into his office." you meant "What you must do is go into his office.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lysander on July 12, 2009, 07:00:41 PM
And on a side note, I think when you typed:  "What you must to is go into his office." you meant "What you must do is go into his office.   :januscat

Oops, thanks for that.  Fixed now.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

James StarRunner

Epilogue (cont)

James: Set up the 300th Sleepy Tree Inn in Ha'Khun. After James' Inn was finished, he hung out with Azrael, played some Nintendo and enjoyed the time he spent with the role model he finally got to meet. It was all fun and games until Azrael asked James if he wanted a position in Ha'Khun at which, James promptly screamed like a little girl and ran home... across the ocean... since he's smart like that.

Gabi

Quote from: James StarRunner on July 26, 2009, 11:30:41 PM
Epilogue (cont)

James: Set up the 300th Sleepy Tree Inn in Ha'Khun. After James' Inn was finished, he hung out with Azrael, played some Nintendo and enjoyed the time he spent with the role model he finally got to meet. It was all fun and games until Azrael asked James if he wanted a position in Ha'Khun at which, James promptly screamed like a little girl and ran home... across the ocean... since he's smart like that.
Hehehe. XD
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gabi on July 28, 2009, 12:40:11 PM
Hehehe. XD

Yes.  I must also add something for Ephrael and maybe a couple of other characters...

James StarRunner

Tapewolf

Quote from: James StarRunner on July 28, 2009, 03:06:07 PM
Well. I saved you some work with James. :P

Thanks, I have now included that in the epilogue.  Also Ephrael, though I'm not sure what Pal will think of it  :P

Gabi

...And now we get to see why it wouldn't have worked out between Yak and Eph. :P
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly