DMFA Fanclub

Started by Bunnaroo, January 26, 2007, 09:36:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunnaroo

This may not be the place to post it, but...

For those of you who don't read the rant on the bottom of the page, Miz Amber mentioned the DMFA Fanclub on deviantArt.

For those of you who don't want to be in the fan club, but would be interested in the other DMFA fans on deviantArt, here is my "unoffical" roster of DMFA Deviants.

If you have a deviantArt account (They're free, you know!), drop me a note and I'll add you to the unoffical roster. Of course, the offical fan club wouldn't mind your membership, either!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Bunnaroo on January 26, 2007, 09:36:32 AM
If you have a deviantArt account (They're free, you know!), drop me a note and I'll add you to the unoffical roster. Of course, the offical fan club wouldn't mind your membership, either!

I'm contemplating joining DA - it seems to be a decent place to archive my CJP story, like Gareeku did with Furrae Chronicles.  So I may yet take you up on that offer...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

gothtk14

I'm a Deviant. Here is my page gothtk14.deviantart.com oh and can someone check my Journal

ShiningShadow

I'm thinking the same thing but I don't have any art to contribute for the website.

Feather Dancer

A lot of people have accounts purely for commenting, is for writting and photography as well admittedly.

Expect a note from my direction over the weekend :D
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

gothtk14

I'm having a little bit of trouble getting on so you my have to wait a while for a reply so just talk to me on here.

superluser

Quote from: gothtk14 on January 29, 2007, 09:13:49 AMI'm having a little bit of trouble getting on so you my have to wait a while for a reply so just talk to me on here.

I thought art criticism was supposed to go in the Tower of Art, not here?

I'd really rather not have that stuff on the Lost Lake board, but that might be just me.  (I'll leave closer interpretations of the rules to the mods, since I am not a member of the Forum Police.)

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Damaris

Criticism is supposed to go in the Tower of Art, but there is also PM that can be utilized.  If this does turn into a thread discussing various people's accounts (other than the fanclub, of course!) then I might have to close the thread, which would be sad for the people trying to promote the fanclub.

Please, think of the fanboys. :zombiekun2

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Zedd

This cluyb is fun but is dead now and then

Bunnaroo

Quote from: Zedd on January 29, 2007, 04:02:38 PM
This cluyb is fun but is dead now and then
True, the fan club is a bit dead, but it also only has 114 members. I, on the other hand, have found 201 (Well, 202, including gothk14.) DMFA deviants!  :mowninja

Fret not, Damaris. I wasn't expecting a major rush to membership, or even a major flood of replies, I was just taking advantage of the opportunity Miz Amber offered...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Bunnaroo on January 30, 2007, 12:23:30 PM
True, the fan club is a bit dead, but it also only has 114 members. I, on the other hand, have found 201 (Well, 202, including gothk14.) DMFA deviants!  :mowninja

Do you want to make it 203:3

ShiningShadow

Do it TW I'm going there right now to be 204 yeah.

gothtk14

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 30, 2007, 02:26:37 PM
Do it TW I'm going there right now to be 204 yeah.

Yea find me okay

Bunnaroo

Yes, I believe you're on the roster, gothtk14, though I've got quite a list of DMFA Deviants to visit before I get to you. (I'm at number 178, and I think you are number 202.)  :mowmeep

Yes, I do watch every DMFA Deviant, eventually. When I was out on paternity leave, I came back to over 300 journals, and more than 500 deviations to look at. I cheated and just ignored the journals (with the delete all jouranls box  :mowhappy), but I did glance at all the deviations.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Bunnaroo on February 02, 2007, 01:06:37 PM
Yes, I believe you're on the roster, gothtk14, though I've got quite a list of DMFA Deviants to visit before I get to you.

Yeah, thanks for the addition.

gothtk14

I have a contest going and only one person signed up but i don't know if she is finished or not.