Xzeliea's Sketchbook Junk (update on: 4/14/07)(Stuff...)

Started by Nikki, January 20, 2007, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emo Xze?

fine with me...
STUPID EMO! DIE!
Xze Can't go Emo! That's against nature!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Nikki

OMFG!!! I UPDATE!!...with crappy unfinished junk -_-

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Nikki

Zedd

xHaZxMaTx

First thing that came to mind was the lion looking guy was behind the counter at a jewelry department at a store (JC Penny's, Target).  Then again, I just woke up. :B

e_voyager

definitely some strife there. probably not the arm wrestling dispute but Xze-Xze looks like she's ready to get Jurassic on that poor lion.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

ok, lemme see if this'll make sense.

Lion dude: hey sweetie...
Xze: don't even try.
Lion: i'll buy you a drink
Xze: i said...
Lion: so what's your sign?
Xze: get outta here.
Lion: so i take it you like it from behind?
Xze: :bat

this is based off a conversation i had in furcadia, FYI...

e_voyager

that looks like 318 pounds of lion jerky ready to happen.( blasted pirate king Jack( black not sparrow) or was it pirate alpha?)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Quote from: e_voyager on February 03, 2007, 08:30:27 PM
that looks like 318 pounds of lion jerky ready to happen.

*nodnod*

doubt i'll finish it tho -_-

e_voyager

well barbeque lion can be pretty rough. tell me thong did you get the reference or was i just coughing up smoke?

Nikki

e_voyager

Nikki

e_voyager

i'll be waiting... but then i probably didn't need to tell you that.

Nikki

Bleh...

e_voyager

nice but i don't get the Ramon one. the neo Victorian Xze-Xze is great.(i just hope i didn't get the dress style wrong) then again what do i know about dresses or style?

Nikki

yeah..the dress was inspired by..my..history teacher -_-;

Nikki

And the Ramen thing is basically Chibi Gaara and Kiyoko in a Cup of Ramen..though Gaara isn't too happy about it X3

Zedd

Nikki

Zedd

Nikki

Batman? cool!!

Wah..i need to make more Kiyoko/Gaara art -_-

KarlOmega1

I agree with E...that one with the dress is great.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Nikki

Thank you ^^

i think i might edit it a bit tho...make it less...poofy.

e_voyager

but poofiness ins half the charm of the Victorian / neo Victorian style

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

This, this and this = pure awesome and win. :D  I can say without a doubt that your art is only getting better.

Quote from: XzeThank you ^^

i think i might edit it a bit tho...make it less...poofy.
*Concurs.* :nod

(fixed the third link. HTH, HAND. :-)

Nikki

Nikki

meh...colors -_-

i killed the pic D:

(i blame James XD)