1/11/11: 'Ja miss me?

Started by bill, January 11, 2007, 08:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

... and neither Dan not Abel want to be anywhere near her when she finds out, in case she takes exception to what they said or did... :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Prof B Hunnydew

I know Pyro has a habit of appearing and disappearing.  But does anyone seem a little worried that he just disappeared like that without saying bye or anything... And Poor Alexsi must really feel unloved that her boyfriend after going to the trouble going to "rescue her", doesn't stay around.  And her brother goes away in a huff as soon as she gets home.

And her best friend "Mab" has a problem that she needs Alexsi to solve.   yep Everything is back to normal

Alexsi needs a hug.

PBH

Teroniss

Heh, the look on Alexsi's face in the third panel reminds me of my kitty when she's acting prissy or annoyed.

ShiningShadow

More annoyed I hope she dosen't find out what Dan did to give advice to Jyrass as Alexsi. She will literaly kill him I don't like it but it's so fun to watch.

gothtk14

Quote from: BillBuckner on January 11, 2007, 08:10:24 PM
Toasted Pip, anyone?

Mab would kill you for that if she knew. (creeps off to find Mab)

ShiningShadow

I have been good and i love PiP.

Tiny crested flint

I don't know why but I have a very strong feeling that we're going to get to see Jyrras biting more ancles cause he was very mad last we saw.  Smite me if I'm dumb.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Tiny crested flint

Oh.....ok then.  I thought it would be a funny idea Amber was gonna use.
(dang! my karma already sucks)

Stygian

No! You fool! Get away from the box! He has assumed control of the system, and he will try to assimilate you too!

*Hisses and snarls at Llearch*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Tiny crested flint

Quote from: Stygian on January 21, 2007, 05:53:39 AM
No! You fool! Get away from the box! He has assumed control of the system, and he will try to assimilate you too!

I am above the system....................still, just ignore me

And we're getting back on topic.............................when?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Density Destiny on January 21, 2007, 03:24:56 PM
Quote from: Stygian on January 21, 2007, 05:53:39 AM
I am above the system....................still, just ignore me

Stygian is actually correct - Llearch has assumed administrative privileges.  Most likely this is temporary so he can help during the forum engine upgrade, but I guess that depends on Damaris.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

*cough*

QuoteSome are born administrators, some achieve administration, and some have administration thrust upon them.

Lest anyone get the wrong idea, I didn't sneak access, I had it assigned to me. And, sooner or later, I'll be unassigned. Probably sometime after I get the themes upgraded.

Maybe. Unless someone really really wants me to stay admin. (although I can't think why...)

Kenji

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 21, 2007, 05:38:26 PM
*cough*

QuoteSome are born administrators, some achieve administration, and some have administration thrust upon them.

Lest anyone get the wrong idea, I didn't sneak access, I had it assigned to me. And, sooner or later, I'll be unassigned. Probably sometime after I get the themes upgraded.

Maybe. Unless someone really really wants me to stay admin. (although I can't think why...)

Because you have a box full of love monkeys.

Alan Garou

On topic: Snap, Crackle, Pip.  :giggle

ShiningShadow

poor pip I hope he's okay or by now he has eaten the toaster at this point.

gothtk14

ShiningShadow

(also looking for Mab calling her on her cell) :giggle.

gothtk14

ShiningShadow

Quote from: gothtk14 on January 22, 2007, 12:32:04 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 22, 2007, 12:30:24 PM
(also looking for Mab calling her on her cell) :giggle.
She has a cell? ???

Yeah that's why she has those flashing atenna on her head is not for show I bet she could get a clear call from guam  :B.

ShiningShadow

Aridas

too bad you don't realize who it's directed to.

ShiningShadow

Yes I do but I keep on smiling  :) :) :) :) :) :).

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: gothtk14 on January 23, 2007, 03:54:08 PM
That better not be directed to me.

* llearch n'n'daCorna channels Beavis for a moment:
Are you threatening me?

*grin*

Aridas

I feel my IQ draining away even more now, as someone totally unrelated takes the blame for my previous encounter... *vegetable*

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on January 23, 2007, 08:29:53 PM
I feel my IQ draining away even more now, as someone totally unrelated takes the blame for my previous encounter... *vegetable*

Yeah I love vegetables ohhhhhhhhhhh Carrots  :) :) :).