01-24-2006 hippo hips and resolvement

Started by Madmann135, January 23, 2007, 09:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

Thanks who thinks Falina is one sexy hot mamasita? I do lately she been doing things in a evil fashion while still being sexy.

thegayhare

Quote from: Alondro on January 24, 2007, 09:53:16 AM
*Charline erks as she is glomped*   :eek  *turns around*   D:  *passes out*  :dribble 

Hmm now I have a experiment I need to preform

*brings out a bunder*

Now lets see  I know spiders freak her out

*forces the Bunny spider to hug charline, while he takes notes*

Hmmm interesting

*brings out a Ferripede*

But do other creepy crawly insect types

*the 12 foot long ferret centipede wraps around her while the bunny takes notes... the ferripede rear back ready to bite charline when the bunny smacks it on the nose with a rolled up newspaper*

No bad monster

Akisohida

*Charline erks as she is glomped*   :eek  *turns around*   D:  *passes out*  :dribble 

I am Charlines karma. ^.^
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Alan Garou

Quote from: Manawolf on January 24, 2007, 11:53:10 AM
No comment.
This, as far as I can tell, is the Ultimate Manawolf Seal of Approval for such speculation. Here's mine:
:pong

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Stygian

Quote from: thegayhare on January 24, 2007, 03:30:53 PM

Hmm now I have a experiment I need to preform

*brings out a bunder*

Now lets see  I know spiders freak her out

*forces the Bunny spider to hug charline, while he takes notes*

Hmmm interesting

*brings out a Ferripede*

But do other creepy crawly insect types

*the 12 foot long ferret centipede wraps around her while the bunny takes notes... the ferripede rear back ready to bite charline when the bunny smacks it on the nose with a rolled up newspaper*

No bad monster

*Stygian looms behind the Gayhare, his drawing and note bloque in his hands*

Good, good... probability of violent and swift retribution, and a great drawing pic... *he takes a step back with an evil smile to the hare*

Also, Fa'Lina's just big. But still... I can't help but think she's making herself less than attractive. And stop gleeing, Gareeku, or I have a stick for your eyeballs...

Faerie Alex

Jeez I need to update this thing.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tiny crested flint

I wanna see Fa'lina's dragon-head tentacles pull him out/smash the bed/hold Able upside down kicking and screaming

And she looks pissed off enough to do it >:3

Aridas

doesn't fa'lina have some kind of bird-ish heads on hers?

Zedd

Tiny crested flint

Oh, I see. yes they are. Would it be possible to say they are gryphon-ish?

Zorro

Kenji

Quote from: Zorro on January 25, 2007, 08:50:19 PM
Does this make Falina a MILF?
Monster
I'd
Like to
Farm?

Tsk tsk.. way too many MMORPGs going on here.  :nono

Zedd

And please dont open that can of worms Zorro...Or be cubi hugged by Fa'Lina

ShiningShadow

BUt you look at her character put aside there I would ask her out for a dinner date. She is getting to be that femme fatal with more power that you could shake several trees at.