Started by Madmann135, January 23, 2007, 09:42:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

*frowns at Zedd*

Ahem. PG rating, remember? Watch it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zedd

Ooops sorry ^^; Could you fetch me the q-tips please? But i am sure to wonder how its gonna take a 12 year old acting 398 year old get out under a bed

RJ

Tapewolf

His mind must have snapped.  I would never have expected to see Abel do that, and in a way it's more sad than funny, but that's probably just me.  (I didn't like Spitting Image or Mr. Bean either)

Oh, and here's a genuine 'cubi mythos: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_565.php

**EDIT**
Or at least, it's a 'taur 'cubi. I guess it depends whether there are non-mythos 'taurs...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Zedd

Sides I dought you could drag me out of under the bed Tape or Fa'Lina...Maybe RJ but not you Jak...

Turnsky

woo, haven't been keeping up-to-date with things due to WoW, anywho..

Abel's actions further prove to me my theories about age having nothing to do with maturity :P heheh..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Tycoon

It takes a grand woman to look beautiful when angry, and I must say that Fa'Lina looks as good as ever in this latest comic.

I'll go with the others and say that she tail-pulls Abel out from under the bed. That seems like the only feasable option for her at this point.

LoneHowler

If I recall Dan and Ablel are considered young for cubi if you are treated like a child for a long time perhaps acting like one isn't to far off http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_314.php

Pulling his tail isn't going to make him want to come out, threating harm to his favorite possession will do the trick, whether it will be a teddy bear or trophy, or perhaps shave his tail.
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Gareeku

Sid

Quote from: superluser on January 23, 2007, 10:46:24 PM
What's the deal with the dot on the wall?  Usually, Amber uses either an abstract background, or a realistic background with realistic-type shadows.  Is that supposed to mean something?  It kinda looks like the ellipsis background, but that doesn't make sense.

I think it means that Abel has a very unique taste when it comes to wallpaper patterns ;)
There's another dot just behind Fa'Lina, so I really believe that Abel picked a wallpaper that looks like his fur pattern :giggle

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 24, 2007, 04:47:24 AM
I would never have expected to see Abel do that, and in a way it's more sad than funny, but that's probably just me.

Mhhhhh, I agree, in a way.
To me, it's just a disconnected "Wha?" moment... and I fear it implies that Abel already knows about Pyro being Fa'Lina's (adopted) son, which is a pity because I would've LOVED to see the look of "Oh SNAP" revelation on his face.
:boogie

ShiningShadow

Yes and the suckerpunches that Abel has Inflicted on Pyro. That's why for the talk and hiding and the hippo hips reference and in my opinion that Falina is very sexy at this point with hippo hips and all *rowrl*.

Akisohida

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 24, 2007, 04:47:24 AM
His mind must have snapped.  I would never have expected to see Abel do that, and in a way it's more sad than funny, but that's probably just me.  (I didn't like Spitting Image or Mr. Bean either)

Oh, and here's a genuine 'cubi mythos: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_565.php

**EDIT**
Or at least, it's a 'taur 'cubi. I guess it depends whether there are non-mythos 'taurs...

*Waves* :boogie I love how Abel is immature but it seems to be a 'I WANT to be immature simply to irritate people!' rathen than just being immature by nature.
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Tapewolf

I'm curious as to how this bizarre reaction to Fa'Lina's presence fits in with their last meeting...

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 24, 2007, 07:38:33 AM
Yes and the suckerpunches that Abel has Inflicted on Pyro. That's why for the talk and hiding and the hippo hips reference and in my opinion that Falina is very sexy at this point with hippo hips and all *rowrl*.

Hippo Hips, look good on her. mmmmm

Oh Yes yes  Fa'lina gets me purring, tooo  *Meowrl*  :love2 :bow
:tighthug
PBH

Akisohida

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 24, 2007, 09:04:18 AM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on January 24, 2007, 07:38:33 AM

Hippo Hips, look good on her. mmmmm

Oh Yes yes  Fa'lina gets me purring, tooo  *Meowrl*  :love2 :bow
:tighthug
PBH

Fa'lina scares me because I can't scare her like I can Charlene! *Glomps the ebil kitty!*
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Alondro

*Charline erks as she is glomped*   :eek  *turns around*   D:  *passes out*  :dribble 

*Charles hmms*  Well, I think Abel can get away with it, since he seems to have a 'special' relationship with Fa'lina...  You know about female teachers and their young male pupils these days... wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean?  Say no more!   ~_^

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

rt

:giggle how chidly delicious.

I wonder if hippo hips and the "hungry hungy hippos" title yesterday fit together  :)

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote*Charles hmms*  Well, I think Abel can get away with it, since he seems to have a 'special' relationship with Fa'lina...  You know about female teachers and their young male pupils these days... wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean?  Say no more!   

** Icy Stare**
What do you mean, mmmm.....?    What is not good for the goose, is not good for the gander...*pokey finger*

I teach the undergradutes, and Would not think to take advange of a student... Beside, Good Teachers think of all their students as their children...even when they become teacher in their own right.

:mowtongue
PBH

superluser

Quote from: Sid on January 24, 2007, 07:22:57 AMTo me, it's just a disconnected "Wha?" moment... and I fear it implies that Abel already knows about Pyro being Fa'Lina's (adopted) son, which is a pity because I would've LOVED to see the look of "Oh SNAP" revelation on his face.

Hmmm.  Good point.  Fa'Lina might not have been joking when she said that she told Abel that there's one nice dragon.  She might have even mentioned that she had adopted the nice dragon.

It would be pretty easy to guess whether or not Pyro falls into the nice dragon category by Fa'Lina's body language, and once Abel knows that, he might figure that the ensuing discussion may be traumatizing.

Edit: I still think she should just lift up the bed.

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on January 24, 2007, 10:24:22 AMI teach the undergradutes, and Would not think to take advange of a student... Beside, Good Teachers think of all their students as their children...even when they become teacher in their own right.

Well, remember what they teach at SAIA.  I've commented before that ``professional relationship'' probably has a different meaning there.

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 24, 2007, 03:57:00 AM*frowns at Zedd*

Well, Fa'Lina is a female canine, right?  Also, I was under the impression that this board was PG to Fa-Teen:

Quote from: Amber Williams link=topic=488.msg6513#msg6513This particular forum section is rated around PG to Fa-Teen.  Mainly because the comic itself is rated PG, and Abel's Story is Fa-Teen.

If that's not the case, then this should probably be changed.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Tapewolf

Quote from: superluser on January 24, 2007, 11:32:14 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 24, 2007, 03:57:00 AM*frowns at Zedd*

Well, Fa'Lina is a female canine, right?  Also, I was under the impression that this board was PG to Fa-Teen:

I can't believe it was that comment which he was complaining about.  I'm sure you'll find that word in PG-rated films.  I'm guessing it was his earlier, somewhat suggestive comment.

Zedd

Sides if I dont obey the rules I get smacked around by Pai Gon :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 24, 2007, 11:59:26 AM
Quote from: superluser on January 24, 2007, 11:32:14 AM

I can't believe it was that comment which he was complaining about.  I'm sure you'll find that word in PG-rated films.  I'm guessing it was his earlier, somewhat suggestive comment.

No, it was that comment. Yes, it's within the rating. It's borderline, however.

... Besides, if I get Fa-Teen to smack him around, she'll pistol whip him. And Zedd likes that...

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 24, 2007, 12:10:18 PM

Well, given that different countries have different standards, perhaps it might be an idea to updated the rules to standardise it or at least give better guidelines on which words are considered PG.  I would have used it without blinking.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 24, 2007, 12:13:47 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 24, 2007, 12:10:18 PM

Well, given that different countries have different standards, perhaps it might be an idea to updated the rules to standardise it or at least give better guidelines on which words are considered PG.  I would have used it without blinking.

But wait the comments I have used did it fell in the realm og PG? You tell me llearch so I would not be in trouble I use those comments without thinking twice. But if I did wrong then I'm sorry about that llearch.

superluser

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 24, 2007, 12:13:47 PMWell, given that different countries have different standards, perhaps it might be an idea to updated the rules to standardise it or at least give better guidelines on which words are considered PG.  I would have used it without blinking.

Yes.  It's not listed as one of the seven words you can't use on this forum.  In fact, it's used *in* the rules (well, as a verb, not a noun).

I think if you're spamming the forum with any taboo words (havoc!  havoc!) it may be time for a visit from Pai Gon, but the occasional slip seems like something that should be allowed tolerated.  I've seen worse slips that have gone unnoted.  Then again, I'm not a mod, so my opinion on this is rather superfluous. :<

I'm sorely tempted to quote Grampa Simpson in [3F01], and hide behind the rules when the mods come for me, except that I know that I would still get a smackdown, and that the smackdown would be well deserved.

Anyways.  Back on topic... What would happen if Dan and Jyrras saw Abel chatting with Fa'Lina?  I'm pretty sure that Dan would take that as confirmation of them plotting behind his back.  Which, of course, they are, except that the plotting is about Pyro, not directly about Dan.  And then Jyrras would see this as evidence that Dan is right...

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sheesh, guys. It was a nudge, not a warning. Lighten up :-)

It was a general, "your tone is starting to reach the limits, you probably want to think twice before continuing, please" type note.

Man. Everyone seems paranoid about me all of a sudden... I can't think why.... *giggle*

*cough* Back to the subject at hand... I still wanna see what Deeb's sister looks like. And yeah, Deebs and Pip. Just for that extra, wtf flavour...

Zedd

After all if it was a warning he would done alot worse people...

Izkata

Quote from: Manawolf on January 24, 2007, 12:30:19 AM
I refer you to this strip: http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_672.php

Ah!  Thank you!  I wanted to refer to that strip to prove something to someone, but couldn't find it!

Now if only I could remember what we'd been talking about, and who it was with....