Muffin video-- be afraid.

Started by Hilary, January 09, 2007, 07:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxwAU_xAMk

Personal Favorite: Israeli/Palestinian conflict muffins!

I feel quite disturbed... and yet, strangely drawn to them. Such is the power of Cunningham muffins.

Tapewolf

They kind of overdid the zooming-into-the-face thing and there were perhaps too many types of muffin although some of them were really brilliant.

If they'd edited it down a little more and maybe added music and a company logo or something it would be truly fantastic.  As it is, it's pretty good though.

"Fire muffin!"

**EDIT**
That would be 'zoom' not 'pan'

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Hilary

Yeah, I agree with the panning part.

They forgot the all powerful 'corn muffin!' *eats one* Yummeh.

**EDIT** The fire muffin reminds me of the Neopets battle muffins.  :P

superluser

The guy looked like he was trying a little too hard to be Scott Thompson.  That said, aside from needing tighter editing, I thought it was pretty good.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Shadrok

They forgot about RJ's muffins

Mmmmm, toasty.  >:3

Dakata

"What would you like for breakfast, Donny?"
"Muffiiiiiiiiiins! :D"

LOL I saw this video before. [This] is funny too. (Beware of the swearing (F**k, "Betch"...I think there's another one...)...and the girls wearing....not-that-much....but they have fiery hula-hoop-thingies! :U)

Zedd

Vidar

\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Hilary

Quote from: Dakata on January 09, 2007, 07:46:57 PM
LOL I saw this video before. [This] is funny too. (Beware of the swearing (F**k, "Betch"...I think there's another one...)...and the girls wearing....not-that-much....but they have fiery hula-hoop-thingies! :U)

That was hilarious. Ohmygod... shoes.  :giggle

RJ

Alan Garou

That movie is freaky. Mommy, make the muffin lady go away.  :blink

Hilary

Quote from: Alan Garou on January 10, 2007, 09:06:56 PM
That movie is freaky. Mommy, make the muffin lady go away.  :blink

Not until you eat your blood muffin, dear.

superluser

Quote from: Dakata on January 09, 2007, 07:46:57 PM[This] is funny too. (Beware of the swearing (F**k, "Betch"...I think there's another one...)...and the girls wearing....not-that-much....but they have fiery hula-hoop-thingies! :U)

Can anybody tell me what the mother is thinking in that?  Tom Scaret?  I can't make it out.

Edit: Tom Skerrit.  It's been too long since I've seen Alien.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

RJ

LionHeart

OH NO!!!

RJ's getting ideas!!! Run for your lives!!!!
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

ITOS

Muffins? Shoes? :erk

It's hard to believe that they belong to the same specie that made computers and got into space... or maybe that's frightening? :paranoid
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Hilary

We watched the muffin and shoe videos during chorus in school today, on the teacher's computer. (Yeah, we never do anything in there. The teacher is awesome.)

We were walking to our next class, when this guy who was walking by randomly said, "My toes are cold. These shoes suck." You should have seen his face when fifteen girls all started laughing at him at once... hehehe.

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

xHaZxMaTx

Fex

Fa'Lina is behind the muffin movie I just know it

Cvstos

As funny and/or creepy as that video is, it just doesn't touch this one:boogie  Scrubs for the win!   :mowninja
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Caswin

Quote from: RJ on January 11, 2007, 07:45:01 AM
I'm getting ideas.  :giggle
That's actually slightly less scary.  I could've believed you were the one who taught them everything they knew.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Cvstos on January 14, 2007, 09:49:30 PM
As funny and/or creepy as that video is, it just doesn't touch this one:boogie  Scrubs for the win!   :mowninja
*Is rofling.*

ilpalazzo

Easily put.... He's bloody nuts.

Brunhidden

fire makes everything better!

*eats fire muffin*

owwww....my hair is all bright and hot now....

QuoteDo not use an axe to remove a fly from your friends forehead
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Hilary

Quote from: Brunhidden da Muse on January 15, 2007, 01:45:43 PM
QuoteDo not use an axe to remove a fly from your friends forehead

Instead, use it like this.

RushFox

Even though it seemed to try too hard to disturb you near the end. (The 2nd zooming-in was one too many...), this was pretty good. 

And the Shoes one? It's kinda Beavis and Butthead in that it's so stupid that you can't help but laugh at it.  :giggle