Who here plays WoW on Dark Iron?

Started by Akisohida, January 04, 2007, 11:25:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

Yeah, I made this thread in a seperate area that it should nto have been in (I blame waking up 3 hours early to do laundry :U ) and apologize and now I am posting it in the proper place; here. I am wondering who here plays WoW on Dark Iron server? I am an Undead Warrior, lvl 31, named Prabhu. If you play Horde, feel free to drop me a mail or message! If you play Alliance..and are godly over lvl 31..don't stomp me into a blood smear? :)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Netami

Amber Williams

I tried WoW a while back. Though between the mediocre of my old computers graphic card versus never having anyone to play with (Granted Kittah was nice enough to chill with me for a bit...but overall timing things together was rough for me) made me not keep much interest in the game. I tend to prefer support priest classes so leveling on my own was pretty much slow and painful.

Part of me considered retrying now that I have an upgraded computer...but really there are more important things I should put my money towards than a monthly game at this time.  Such is my life.  :/

Netami

Boy, I sure was hoping the 4-5 castlevania people here would jump on the thread considering such a problem it was to be posted on the DMFA forum!  :lol

Amber Williams

Actually I think we're down to only 2-3 now.  Poaching and loss of habitat has severly reduced their population.  We might have to try a breeding program.  Granted all that remain are males...so we might have to bring some other game genre into the mix in hopes that the crossbreeding can somewhat salvage the numbers.

I'm thinking the Legend of Zelda stock will suffice.  Guys with whips and guys with tights...it seems close enough...

Brunhidden

*replaces his "save a tree, wipe your butt with an owl" bumper sticker with a "save a tree, wipe your butt with a castlevania fan" sticker*

ya know, i was WONDERING why my wife was a big zelda fan. and here i thought it was because she had repressed anger against chickens.

QuoteThey lie, violence can solve lots of things.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Netami

We could always feed them to Destina. Though she's less of a castlevania person and more of a "AMAGAWD CASTLEVANIA SPRITE COMIX" person.

Akisohida

I have tried most MMOs out there; Everquest 2, FFOnline, WoW, D&D Online..Others I can not recall off the top of my head..They start to get boring because my friends ONLY play WoW and refuse to make new chars to play with me, insisting I will 'eventually make it too 60 and we can all play together!' but it is so damned boring playing alone that I grow sick of it. :\
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Amber Williams

*laughs* If you want I could post something on the main page asking if anyone played WoW on that server and if so, to give you a shoutout. :P

Netami

Dark Iron is where the big Penny Arcade x PVP rivalry is, why don't you join one of those big guilds? I hear their communities are pretty top notch.

I think you'd be better off asking which servers the forumites play on, and then maybe determine your server from those numbers.

Akisohida

Quote from: Amber Panyko on January 04, 2007, 05:24:30 PM
*laughs* If you want I could post something on the main page asking if anyone played WoW on that server and if so, to give you a shoutout. :P

Ohhh! That would be awsome! ^.^ Hehe, they would probably be offended by my friends guildname..Since this is rated R..I think I can say the name 'Feed Us Fetus Fajitas' :D

Distracting

I play on the Shadowsong server. :U I've only played since about...September or so...maybe.

Supercheese

Akisohida

Quote from: Supercheese on January 04, 2007, 06:56:06 PM
Quote from: Akisohida on January 04, 2007, 06:46:58 PM
'Feed Us Fetus Fajitas'

:lol Who came up with that one?!

My best friend/cousin (He is not REALLY my cousin but we grew up together; our mothers have been friends since about 15 years before we were born so we consider eachotehr cousins) came up with it. Disturbing, no?

Supercheese

Quite. Does it attract or scare away potential members?

Brunhidden

both i would guess, mostly it filters people of certan belief systems, levels of offendability, and literacy level

i preffer bambi burgers myself, and the ironic thing is that MORE people are offended by that then fetus fajhitas

QuoteI came upon a roadkill deer
A sorrowful sight to behold
He lay upon the highway's edge
His body was stiff and cold

I bet he never saw the car
Careening through the snow
The lights shone brightly in his eyes
And then they laid him low

I came upon a roadkill deer
And lifted him off the road
We'll all enjoy a Christmas feast
Of Bambi sloppy joes

Be careful of those gravel bits
They really get stuck in your teeth
We'll place the antlers from his head
Upon our holiday wreath
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Akisohida

Quote from: Supercheese on January 04, 2007, 07:27:12 PM
Quite. Does it attract or scare away potential members?

No one has asked to join but I have gotten a total of 15g from people who think it is an awsome guild name. :)

Supercheese

Quote from: Akisohida on January 04, 2007, 09:31:55 PM
No one has asked to join but I have gotten a total of 15g from people who think it is an awsome guild name. :)

Haha, that's awesome!  :cool

Boog

I have a level 24 or so undead warlock on dark iron and a tauren druid whose name escapes me. I don't play much, but next time I do I'll see if you're on.

Turnsky

i play sometimes, when i have time, really, i tend to go for a character with gusto, then lose interest at around lvl 30 or so, i have absolutely no interest in the PvP servers, however.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..