Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Return of the Warm Fuzzies (slice 8)

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, November 17, 2006, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roureem Egas

llearch comes up with the most interesting associations in the next word game. c:

llearch n'n'daCorna

Roureem should see the ones I drop as being a little much of a stretch. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aisha deCabre

Llearch is probably one of those who also live in this thread.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

e_voyager

Aisha is very smart and that makes her dangerous. we must flee her wit less we be undone
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager manages to post before me. I wonder if he's watching my computer....

He is! He's watching me now, through my screen! Aaaaaaaaah! Run away! Run away!

(Oh, and Aisha? I don't live here. I just visit lots. :-)

xHaZxMaTx

llearch looks a little ill.  Either that or he's radioactive.  Either way, he should probably get the glowing checked out by a doctor.

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx

1.  No I didn't.
2.  That's not how you play. :P
3.  llearch has lots of userbars. :O

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hazzie should know I appreciate his efforts. And him suggesting Ink gives me all these warm fuzzy feelings. :-)

Pity he wasn't suggesting Ink. I'd think Ink would be fairly successful. If I needed treating. Can you say, Typhoid Mary? :-)

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna has a rotating avatar, he uses it in his evil plot to do something evil  :<

:B I dunno & don care.

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno is, apparently, a berserker.  Let's see what Dictionary.com has to say about this...

berserker

n : one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury [syn: berserk]

Hmm... :/

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Angel

The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Cogidubnus

Black_Angel has both mows and cookies. This bodes well indeed.

Suwako

Cogidubnus speaks like a true gentleman! But is he ready for the ultimate test of manly-gentle-ness?

:)

llearch n'n'daCorna

... Aiyno knows what the test is.

All fear the Aiyno! Fear!

Roureem Egas

For some odd reason, llearch has me thinking of cheese, despite the fact that there alreadly is a member with cheese in his name. :P

<.<

>.>

:zombiekun2

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

E's prescence cheers me up a little, since none of my friends are on.

Suwako

Roureem Egas has friends, probably loads for them because he is a cool person  :3

e_voyager

Aiyno has given me room room to make a commit without becoming a pattern with Egas. yeah

Cogidubnus

E, being a creature of balance, tries his best not to comment on one person all the time.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus manages to make useful comments all the time. Perhaps I should aim to respond to him, rather than e_voyager? :-)

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna asks a question to which he doesn't really expect a serious answer. How amusing  >:3

:U You should aim for chaos  :)

Cogidubnus

Aiyno knows the secret to the final test of gentlemanliness...I wonder...could it be rush hour traffic? It's hard to be genteel when surrounded by a sea of traffic...

TheGreyRonin

Cogidubnus thinks in interesting ways, which makes others do so as well.

llearch n'n'daCorna

TheGreyRonin is no slouch himself.

"Truly, is it better to take up arms against a sea of troubles..."

xHaZxMaTx

e_voyager

Poor hazzy is sad. maybe the cookie he has will cheer him up some.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.