Person Above You (P.A.Y.): Return of the Warm Fuzzies (slice 8)

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, November 17, 2006, 12:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Cogidubnus

Bill's got the right idea.
You know something...that's the way you do it. :3

e_voyager

Cogidubnus the Philosopher-King shoe be able to shed some light on why philosophers dance  in the dark
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Roureem Egas

E has attained a 5,000+ postcount without me noticing. :O

God-Beast

xHaZxMaTx

God-Beast must be drunk or something.  Aiyno's last post is 10 posts up.

Cogidubnus

It would appear that Haz is indeed in a lamentable state of sobriety. Luckily, the cure is at hand! *offers*

Hilary

*snatches the cure* Cogidubnus has cured me of my delimma... what to eat for dinner/breakfast at 1:30 in the morning? Ramen and b33r, that's what! *dances around unsteadily*

Suwako

Hilary is nice. She doesn't post as much as some people in this topic but that also gives her her charm and makes her a delightful person to comment on.  :)

good grammatics? nah I think I'll life.

God-Beast

aiyno is  an a**!!!!!!!! >:3

specially to the woman i love! :3

Cogidubnus

Not to defend others for themselves, but God-Beast needs to learn some manners. He's acting quite rudely.

Suwako

Cogidubnus is correct, God-beast is acting quite rude lately. Seems he just suddenly gets urges to post things that make people go  :erk

:tired

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno shouldn't feel bad.  God-Beast is just...  well, drunk, I'm sure. :/  *Hugs Aiyno.*

Stygian

HaZ has got a remote control trigger with my name upon it...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Stygian has a response from me :-)

More seriously, Styggy is doing well at keeping the character lounge running smoothly...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

bill

Everything that could possibly be said about Haz' sig has been said.

Suwako

BillBuckner is a mod and deserves respect, not only for his power but for his evil side as well.  :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno has a nice stable sig, which means comments about it are consistent across everyone watching it....

... unlike Haz's comments... :-)

Alan Garou

Llearch has a hilarious revolving signature picture, and his name is the most delightfully unpronounceable I have ever seen.

bill

Ah, Alan has not unraveled the mystery of pronouncing Llearch's name.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Bill does the smug, "I know something you don't know" attitude rather well, doesn't he...

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, but Bill forgets that I'm not a moderator, and hence not looked up to as part of the administration staff, expected to display good manners for the edification of the new members of the forum.

A task that Bill does rather well, despite his smugness handicaps :-)

e_voyager

llearch n'n'daCorna hosted the last round of the invisible friend and he's shown me how it's done
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Alan Garou

E-Voyager is showing remarkable progress with spelling, and is full of innovative ideas.

xHaZxMaTx

Alan said something I found rather funny is a previous post.
Quote from: Alan Garou on November 26, 2006, 03:30:53 PM
...delightfully unpronounceable...
:lol

Suwako

e_voyager

Aiyno takes pleasure in other people's pleasure. how nice

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is using "nice". How nice.

of course, "nice" is a four-letter anglo-saxon epithet....