12-6-06 Free to go

Started by Faerie Alex, December 05, 2006, 08:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Quote from: Sid on December 06, 2006, 08:45:05 AM
Quote from: Zedd on December 06, 2006, 07:07:03 AM
Well I had something that no one has asked yet but I will....Anyone curious where Jyyras went? Thats a long sleep...I am guessign he has a cryobed or something etheir that he might just stayed in his room...Gained weight and cryed himself alot like a girl with a major meltdown mood when exprencing a breakup or something
Jyrras strikes me as the type of guy who dives into work whenever the private life has issues he doesn't know how to deal with. So he'll most likely be in his lab, thinking of EVERYTHING other than his love life.

What is he Dexter?  :P

Stygian

Quote from: superluser on December 06, 2006, 04:35:32 PM
You're sounding an awful lot like Machiavelli, here.  By your reasoning, Gandhi didn't have genuine power.

And that is much because I am... like Machiavelli.

And of course Gandhi didn't have power; the Indian people did. Influence is one thing, and power another. Celebrities for example, have influence. Yet the richest people in the world, or the ones best at what they do, or the ones who are simply powerful in themselves, remain hidden from public view to great extent.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Zedd on December 06, 2006, 05:39:58 PM
Quote from: Sid on December 06, 2006, 08:45:05 AM
Quote from: Zedd on December 06, 2006, 07:07:03 AM
Well I had something that no one has asked yet but I will....Anyone curious where Jyyras went? Thats a long sleep...I am guessign he has a cryobed or something etheir that he might just stayed in his room...Gained weight and cryed himself alot like a girl with a major meltdown mood when exprencing a breakup or something
Jyrras strikes me as the type of guy who dives into work whenever the private life has issues he doesn't know how to deal with. So he'll most likely be in his lab, thinking of EVERYTHING other than his love life.

What is he Dexter?  :P
Nah, Dexter is a little-boy-genius.
He's more of a grown-small-up-quirky-science-genius type to me.

I think he might have a quest right now.
FOR THE HORDE!  >:3 :rolleyes
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK