What happened on the 3rd Day of Christmas?

Started by MagicianFaust, December 04, 2006, 02:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicianFaust

Did I just miss it, or did Amber skip the 3rd Day of Christmas in her little title bar thing? I know I saw the 2nd Day before, and I see the 4th Day today, but where is the 3rd Day?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aisha deCabre

On the third day of Christmas, the gods gave Amber a break.  Add that to the song.  :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Aridas

(at least) 3 hours more NOT spent doing the comic?

Sid

We should make Amber update daily during December.
(j/k! j/k! Don't ban meeee! :U)

Well, I also noticed that it doesn't say "...day of Christmas", but "...day of December", so it's maybe a loose adaptation of the song that's allowed to skip update-less days. :3
:boogie

MagicianFaust

Quote from: Sid on December 04, 2006, 02:45:17 PM
We should make Amber update daily during December.
(j/k! j/k! Don't ban meeee! :U)

Well, I also noticed that it doesn't say "...day of Christmas", but "...day of December", so it's maybe a loose adaptation of the song that's allowed to skip update-less days. :3

I suppose this makes since. I guess I didn't notice it said "December" instead of "Christmas".

Chaos

And Tailsteak must be slipping, if he gave her RP geeks as a gift. I mean, man, personal hygiene is not a big one with that crowd. Not to mention that they eat everything in site...

Nikki

Quote from: Chaos on December 04, 2006, 03:27:59 PM
And Tailsteak must be slipping, if he gave her RP geeks as a gift. I mean, man, personal hygiene is not a big one with that crowd. Not to mention that they eat everything in site...
*snarls at*
i resent that. *is an RP geek*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zina

RPing on the internet is serious business. :o

superluser

Quote from: Zina on December 04, 2006, 05:38:25 PM
RPing on the internet is serious business. :o

Do you mean this or
this?

(I tried to use the same font, but I had to add an outline to make it legible)

OK...back on topic.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

ShiningShadow

I never RP online I do it at home with my PS2 and FF12. I hope with the weapons I bought will take care of that secret Lv. 50 esper I must have in my collection. Anyway back on topic I think we should make a 12 days of Christmas here with all DMFA references hows that for an idea.

Aridas

Eibborn

Aridas, you've never heard of in-game role playing? It's rare, but it does happen to those of us who do other things than level grind and try to get the perfect stats.
...Which is not me, by any means, but I've seen it done! ;)
/kicks the internet over

thetire

Grenn

I RP with Link and the Master Sword! *sssshunk*

*cough* maybe not....

MagicianFaust

How's my topic go from a discussion of title bar text to RPing? :erk

Gabi

I can't see the full titles. They're too long for me.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Caswin

Quote from: Gabi on December 07, 2006, 05:41:38 PM
I can't see the full titles. They're too long for me.
Check the page's Properties.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

llearch n'n'daCorna

For those interested:

DMFA: 12/01/06:   On the first day of December, my true love gave to me: bacon wrapped scallops!
DMFA: 12/02/06:   On the second Day of December, my true love gave to me: two squawky budgies.
DMFA: 12/04/06:   On the fourth Day of December, my true love gave to me: four geeky RPers.
DMFA: 12/05/06:   On the fifth Day of December, my true love gave to me: Fiiiiiive fiiiiiiish stiiiiiiiicks...
DMFA: 12/06/06:   On the sixth Day of December, my true love gave to me: Six cups of tea.(And six nights of no-sleep)
DMFA: 12/07/06:   On the seventh Day of December, my true love gave to me: Seven zig pens inking.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

DMFA: 12/08/06:   On the eighth Day of December, my true love gave to me: Eight Oreo biscuits.
DMFA: 12/09/06:   On the ninth Day of December, my true love gave to me: Nine leezard dances!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

King Of Hearts

On the third day of Chirstmas I GAVE my true love... Three french hens.

Tis' the season to be giving anyway.

Alablast

I think her true love just ran out of money on the third day.   I'm guessing he just went all out on those bacon-wrapped scallops.  :P