11/28 Wrong Person, right attitude

Started by Teroniss, November 28, 2006, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

please tell me that your joking. i mean that would be scary.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

terrycloth

Well, I was talking about the animals, and not the ferrets in the comic...

Kibin

Quote from: terrycloth on November 30, 2006, 01:30:25 PM
Quote from: HaZ×MaT on November 29, 2006, 10:52:06 PM
Or maybe he's into that sorta thing. >:3
From what I've read, ferret mating rituals are basically 'fighting until someone cries uncle'. If the male isn't killed or castrated, that means the female accepts him as a mate. >:3

That would explain Wildy a while back, actually.

superluser

Quote from: e_voyager on November 30, 2006, 12:34:36 PMwell brunette would suggest female to me

I think I talked about this before.  Brunet is masculine; brunette feminine.

But I don't see any evidence that he ever mentioned hair color to anyone before 715, so I don't think brunet(te) enters into it.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Sid

Quote from: Aleolus on November 30, 2006, 01:04:11 PM
...Ok, I just find it disturbing how many people are commenting how hot "Danielle" is.  You are aware that Danielle is Dan, and Dan is male??  Males are not hot to other guys, even when posing as girls!  That is just sick and wrong!

Um, Aleolus, please get a distinctive avatar. That would make it easier for me to mentally filter out and skip your posts in the future. :)
:boogie

terrycloth

Quote from: superluser on November 30, 2006, 03:31:24 PM
Quote from: e_voyager on November 30, 2006, 12:34:36 PMwell brunette would suggest female to me
I think I talked about this before.  Brunet is masculine; brunette feminine.

I've generally heard 'brown-haired' used for guys.

Logically, the male counterpart of brunette would be 'bruno'. :B

Weleho Rogan

Quote from: superluser on November 29, 2006, 11:06:55 PM

Comedy Breasts?  It worked in Flight of the Amazon Queen...

hah, thanks for reminding me of that game, it was so great

ShiningShadow

Thus why we think Dan/Danielle is hot from a standpoint of a guy not knowing she's a he but is that wrong?????????? :erk

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

FlameSword

I didn't see that coming :erk Biggs is so dead though  :knifed  On a happier note  :kirby HELLO :kirby :mowhappy