Biggs in the creature council?

Started by Jack McSlay, November 30, 2006, 11:56:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack McSlay

[speculation]
dunno if anyone else noticed, but can you see a certain similarity?

#366 (3rd panel)
[/speculation]
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Zedd

Answer no..Its not...And stop picking it wont get better

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're not the first to so speculate. I'm sure there's some mention somewhere else in the forum....

Edit:

Oh, here we go.
http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=1638.msg65503#msg65503
http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.msg32504#msg32504
- http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.msg32539#msg32539
- http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.msg32563#msg32563
- http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.msg32569#msg32569
- http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=989.msg32646#msg32646

And, of course, this thread.

This doesn't take into account anything Amber might have said on the old forum. Try me again later, after I get home and sort out my web server there....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

AndersW

you may be right.  I was thinking the same thing myself when I read #479

Kria mentions both Biggs and the Council in the same context.

Arcalane

Unlikely. Although he may be there as a representative of the TT, I doubt anybody really pays attention to what he says.

I'm more interested by whoever that is in space #2. Fae, obviously, and I'd guess, going by outline, one of the "big cat" types. But it's probably nothing important. :P

Toast

Quote from: Sheridan on November 30, 2006, 01:24:43 PM
Unlikely. Although he may be there as a representative of the TT, I doubt anybody really pays attention to what he says.

I'm more interested by whoever that is in space #2. Fae, obviously, and I'd guess, going by outline, one of the "big cat" types. But it's probably nothing important. :P

I was thinking equine. :O Although I'm probably wrong.

Arcalane

Quote from: Toast on November 30, 2006, 01:34:51 PM
Quote from: Sheridan on November 30, 2006, 01:24:43 PM

I was thinking equine. :O Although I'm probably wrong.

If the white dot is where it's mouth is, then unless the head's at a very odd angle, that's gotta be a very short muzzled equine of any kind. >_>

Teroniss

Oh plus the fact that the demonology on Fae alludes to the fact that the notable fae figure, Albanion, is on the creature council. So yea, i'd say equine

ps- plus the shape of the gem on the fae's head matches Albanion's

pps- As for Biggs on the CC, its possible. If you look very closely at the shadowed figure, there are some similarities.

1. The hair of the shadowed figure and Biggs is very similiar.
2. The shadowed figure is wearing a bandana, which Biggs also wears.
3. The shadowed figure is wearing something around his neck, which when I used a paint program to zoom in on an clean up the magnified image, resembles a B.

Toric

Well, if that IS Biggs, this quote from Demo 101 "To this date there isn't even a Were on the Creature-Being council" will burst the bubbles of all those people who think Wildy's a Were. But then there'd be the question of what the heck ARE they?
Yap by Silver.

Sid

Quote from: Toric on November 30, 2006, 03:50:06 PM
Well, if that IS Biggs, this quote from Demo 101 "To this date there isn't even a Were on the Creature-Being council" will burst the bubbles of all those people who think Wildy's a Were. But then there'd be the question of what the heck ARE they?

*blinks* Wha?
There's a "WereWildy" theory out there? O_o;;; When did that happen?
:boogie

Cogidubnus

Toric

It started back when somebody thought too hard about Wildy's human-fandom I think. But yeah, I know I'm not the first person to mention this.
Yap by Silver.

Amber Williams

Speculate my pretties! Speculate!  :mwaha

Stygian

Quote from: Amber Panyko on November 30, 2006, 04:30:42 PM

Nein! I shall refrain, and simply state; this is not going in healthy directions!

And that council seems to silly to actually possess the means to do more than scheme!

Tapewolf

Weres are supposed well-developed magical powers.  Wildy has shown no evidence of this that I can recall.  Now Dan is also highly magic-capable but dislikes it, although Wildy's "can you do magic?" question to Dan in their childhood kind of speaks against that line of reasoning.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Toric

I do as you command.

1. Kria's a Twink
2. Biggs and Wildy are Were/Fey/Cubi/Toothpick hybrids
3. Pyroduck is actually vacationing from the past, since everyone knows you can't go BACK in time and change events, only FORWARD.
4. Jyrras's ears will cover the entire world exactly twelve years from now. (And Amber will still be making comics by that time. :mwaha)
5. Destania has her third set of wings.
6. Fa'Lina has her fourth set of wings, on her ankles.
7. Wildy has a crush on Jyrras, but is afraid to admit it because throwing one more romantic conundrum into his head will make him crack.
8. Merlitz's story about going back to adventuring is a ruse: he has gone back to SAIA to be with the new love of his life: the librarian. Nevermind the fact that Dan was in the library the entire time Merlitz was wandering off by himself.

There ya go, discuss!

[Edit] Oh, and Tapewolf, don't forget that Wildy's a shaman, so she probably has some sort of healing magic in her reportoir by now.
Yap by Silver.

Zedd

Quote from: Toric on November 30, 2006, 04:47:39 PM
I do as you command.

1. Kria's a Twink
2. Biggs and Wildy are Were/Fey/Cubi/Toothpick hybrids
3. Pyroduck is actually vacationing from the past, since everyone knows you can't go BACK in time and change events, only FORWARD.
4. Jyrras's ears will cover the entire world exactly twelve years from now. (And Amber will still be making comics by that time. :mwaha)
5. Destania has her third set of wings.
6. Fa'Lina has her fourth set of wings, on her ankles.
7. Wildy has a crush on Jyrras, but is afraid to admit it because throwing one more romantic conundrum into his head will make him crack.
8. Merlitz's story about going back to adventuring is a ruse: he has gone back to SAIA to be with the new love of his life: the librarian. Nevermind the fact that Dan was in the library the entire time Merlitz was wandering off by himself.

There ya go, discuss!

You forgot a few

9. Amber is really my mother
10. No one really loves Jack Sparrow
11.  Jyyras is really a tank program
12. Fluffy broke in Bill Gates kneecaps in making her computer poop out
13. And I need a bagel on my plate right now

And there you have it people

Tapewolf

Quote from: Toric on November 30, 2006, 04:47:39 PM
Oh, and Tapewolf, don't forget that Wildy's a shaman, so she probably has some sort of healing magic in her reportoir by now.
Yeah, but that was just a mail-order degree - we haven't so far seen any evidence of actual powers so far, unless you count Dan's resurrection - and I swear Dan was self-healing via his latent 'cubi powers.

Now, usually when we do insane speculation, I trot out the 'Abel-is-Dan's-father' theory but last time I did that (earlier this week) people started to believe it, so I think now is not the time.

Merlitz is actually a rock star.  He actually decided to leave Pegasus, Gen, Dice and Nitemyst because of artistic differences, but his attempts to pursue a solo career didn't pan out.  Aliyka and he are currently engaged in an epic cross-dimensional search to recruit the legendary human organist Keith Emerson.  If they succeed, the band will be known as EL&M (Emerson, 'Liyka and Merlitz).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

superluser

Quote from: Toric on November 30, 2006, 04:47:39 PM6. Fa'Lina has her fourth set of wings, on her ankles.

Such a mercurial attitude!

Anyways, if we're being ordered to speculate...

1. Destania is Neni (no one's proven me wrong, yet).
2. Jyrras kills Kria on their honeymoon.
3. Destania was mauled by Aaryana.
4. Pyroduck is from an alternate universe where you're issued ration cards for music.  You know, a utopia.
5. Not only is Abel hemophobic and homophobic, he is also hydrophobic.
6. Abel also has the royal disease.
7. Dan kills his father and marries his mother.
8. Bill Watterston comes out of retirement to do a strip that proves that the noodle incident and the library incident are one in the same.

Edit:  Oh!

9. Dan has Dutch Elm Disease.  You see, it turns out that `cubi can seduce not only animals but also plants, fungi, single-celled organisms, bdelloid rotifers...  And what Dan thought was a really vivid dream about The Last Unicorn was not.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Aisha deCabre

Oh, you people.   :rolleyes

Heh, on the subject of the topic itself...I haven't seen anything of Biggs using magic (and I'm not sure if anyone's pointed that out somewhere yet...), so one would think that he was a Being, not a Creature, and therefore not on the Creature Council. 

Though who knows, maybe they were impressed by his taking over of Twink Territories and gave him an honorary position.   :3

It's a good thing someone pointed out that Demonology entry, else I would have suspected that the person/thing in that seat looked indeed like a Were in human form...or just a human.  Then again, they don't exist in that dimension, so instead of speculating, one should just be keeping opinions open.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Aridas

took over? In the comic, he says all that was his doing, not that he took over.

terrycloth

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on November 30, 2006, 05:59:30 PM
Heh, on the subject of the topic itself...I haven't seen anything of Biggs using magic (and I'm not sure if anyone's pointed that out somewhere yet...), so one would think that he was a Being, not a Creature, and therefore not on the Creature Council. 

Though who knows, maybe they were impressed by his taking over of Twink Territories and gave him an honorary position.   :3

The creatures' law is 'if you're strong enough to take and hold something, then you deserve to have it'. So, if Biggs was powerful enough (using whatever sort of power) to create the twinks, which group includes a whole bunch of creatures, he'd be worthy of a seat on the creature council even if he was a being.

And of COURSE the twinks would rather work under Creature laws than Being laws. If a being PKs, they can get sent to prison for murder.

Aridas

The only problem being that twinks aren't a race, but a "species/class", meaning they can't actually be on the council unless they were representing their race.

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 30, 2006, 07:00:44 PM
The only problem being that twinks aren't a race, but a "species/class", meaning they can't actually be on the council unless they were representing their race.

You're forgetting that these are twinks, and they'll probably just change their attributes.

You know, this is more fun than arguing that Dan is Abel's father.

Aridas

Quote from: superluser on November 30, 2006, 07:07:11 PM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 30, 2006, 07:00:44 PM

You're forgetting that these are twinks, and they'll probably just change their attributes.

You know, this is more fun than arguing that Dan is Abel's father.
and you're forgetting amber hasn't yet defined twinks in demonology, so they'll be a mystery forever on what they actually DO when they're twinking (or at least until she sacrifices everything to get it updated) :3

And I'm still convinced Pyro's a twink. We have pre-canon evidence of him liking twinkies. Everyone knows twinks and twinkies go together like a fish and a bicycle. Solid evidence.

superluser

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 30, 2006, 07:10:49 PMand you're forgetting amber hasn't yet defined twinks in demonology, so they'll be a mystery forever on what they actually DO when they're twinking (or at least until she sacrifices everything to get it updated) :3

We know what twinks do.  They twink.  They godmode, they hack the servers, they cheat.  If a twink wanted to get onto the Creature Council, it would just use a hex editor to change the value of the race attribute in the character structure.  How would it find the proper offset?  From another twink.

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 30, 2006, 07:10:49 PMpre-crisis

Fixed that for ya.

Aridas

Since when do servers and hex editors exist as real-world tools?

xHaZxMaTx

*Beats Aridas over the head with something large and heavy.* :sweatdrop

Aridas

He ruined my mood, I wasn't going to let him get away with it >_>

Weleho Rogan

since when they haven't been!?

.. Do you think that's air you're breathing?   :mwaha