11-13-06 Destania wears glasses?

Started by Faerie Alex, November 12, 2006, 11:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Is it just me, or does anyone else get Simpson's quotes "Dental plan. Lisa needs braces. Dental Plan. Lisa needs braces" warbling through their head, no matter -what- else is going on, whenever they see the title of this thread?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alan Garou

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 15, 2006, 04:57:32 PM
Is it just me, or does anyone else get Simpson's quotes "Dental plan. Lisa needs braces. Dental Plan. Lisa needs braces" warbling through their head, no matter -what- else is going on, whenever they see the title of this thread?
Odd... that's what happened to me when I read this thread.   :erk It's a conspiracy! Amber has place subliminal messages in the comic to make us watch Simpsons until we die laughing! Then, when we're all dead, she can stop doing the comic and get a real life! We've got to stop her! (Had too much soda this evening)

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Alan Garou on November 15, 2006, 09:48:33 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 15, 2006, 04:57:32 PM
Odd... that's what happened to me when I read this thread.   :erk It's a conspiracy! Amber has place subliminal messages in the comic to make us watch Simpsons until we die laughing! Then, when we're all dead, she can stop doing the comic and get a real life! We've got to stop her! (Had too much soda this evening)
No, it's my fault for choosing the title.
Eep! They're on to my secret subliminal mind-control plan!
You will now forget what has been said...
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Aridas

Destania's plan: Alexsi needs braces.

But seriously, that seems to be the common thing popping into our heads, if not because it's important, that it's so funny... Oh well... Anyway, I'm just kinda waiting for them to get into action. Everything so far seems to have happened by chance, so it isn't as if Destania planned to meet Alexsi or anyone... Everyone just apparently was in the right place at the right time... Very suspicious... As if someone has been writing the events of their lives... like in some comic... We should investigate further.