11/1/06 - Insert Hand for Prize

Started by Grenn, November 01, 2006, 12:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Dragonkitty

All these elaborate conspiracy theories when it's all right there in the comic. Dan has to be hidden from dragons because he owes them $10, which with all the interest is now several million. Abel and Fi think Pyro is from the collection agency. In reality he is from one of those sleezy TV lawfirms that promise settlements for pennies on the dollar.

The sheer bloodthirsty terror of collection agencies and lawyers would frighten even the bravest cubi.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

ShiningShadow

No just Mab being Mab's crazy, silly and evil that's so cool about her.

Tiger_T

Quote from: thegayhare on November 01, 2006, 06:28:49 PM
Quote from: ninjannihilator on November 01, 2006, 06:01:19 PM

:bunnycry

That's not what I meant.

I do not make bunnies cry...
I know what bunnies like, so any crying is for joy *wink wink nudge nudge*

and I know you didn't mean it loke that, thats what makes it fun... and why jump on something sexual I mean he's also got nostrils and ear canals you could penetrate
CURSE MY MIND!
Reading your post, I just saw that bunny sitting in the lap with its head bowed downwards and, and, and ... 'A'
*shudders*
CURSE MY MIND!

*cough*
Anyway.
I think Pyroduck actually isn't out to harm Dan.
It's just 300+ years of brainwashing by Fa'Lina on Abels side.
That's why he freaks out over dragons.

Sure they're big and mighty and all that stuff. But they really don't strike me as as EVIL as Abel may think.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Stygian

Quote from: Tiger_T on November 02, 2006, 03:54:41 PM
Reading your post, I just saw that bunny sitting in the lap with its head bowed downwards and, and, and ... 'A'
*shudders*
CURSE MY MIND!

It's not your fault. I beleive that we can both agree that thegayhare is a perverted and insidious bastard. Albeit, a very amusing such. On your expense. *chuckles*

thegayhare

Quote from: Stygian on November 02, 2006, 04:01:37 PM
*shudders*
CURSE MY MIND!

It's not your fault. I beleive that we can both agree that thegayhare is a perverted and insidious bastard. Albeit, a very amusing such. On your expense. *chuckles*

Hey I'll admit I'm a collasal perv... (and I know I'm not alone on that front. *signifigant winks to certain folks*) but you can hardly lay the blame for this one on me. 

*giggles*

thats one I hadn't even thought of

Tiger_T

I wish It'd stayed that way. :<

I'll never be able to look at it again without thinking about that. :rolleyes

:mowtongue >:3
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

ShiningShadow

Then lets talk about Mabs latley she running some evil thoughts to torment and being silly at the same time. I think she likes that and will do more to torture teh next poor soul in the future.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tiger_T on November 02, 2006, 05:43:08 PM
I'll never be able to look at it again without thinking about that. :rolleyes

I know. Isn't it great? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Alan Garou

Quote from: Manawolf on November 02, 2006, 12:42:28 AM

That's not what I meant.

and I know you didn't mean it loke that, thats what makes it fun... and why jump on something sexual I mean he's also got nostrils and ear canals you could penetrate

Not all bunnies are gay horndogs like yourself, and sit your butt back down.  Pai Gon is glaring at you.
Will you quit it? You've been on his case since day one, and I am for one am sick of it. Him being gay says nothing about you, but your reactions tell volumes about your insecurities. And what's with the comment about his butt? Are you perhaps jealous?

Aridas

Quote from: Alan Garou on November 02, 2006, 10:54:10 PM
Quote from: Manawolf on November 02, 2006, 12:42:28 AM

That's not what I meant.

Not all bunnies are gay horndogs like yourself, and sit your butt back down.  Pai Gon is glaring at you.
Will you quit it? You've been on his case since day one, and I am for one am sick of it. Him being gay says nothing about you, but your reactions tell volumes about your insecurities. And what's with the comment about his butt? Are you perhaps jealous?
And yet again people think it's the gay part that bugs people >.>

e_voyager

Quote from: thegayhare on November 02, 2006, 05:29:41 PM
Quote from: Stygian on November 02, 2006, 04:01:37 PM
*shudders*
CURSE MY MIND!

Hey I'll admit I'm a collasal perv... (and I know I'm not alone on that front. *signifigant winks to certain folks*) but you can hardly lay the blame for this one on me. 

*giggles*

thats one I hadn't even thought of

poor tiger. you mind's not quite Innocent. also things are not all as bad as they seem the bunny was just being comforted after some one stole it's candy cane.

also hare as bad as you my be i'm worse. enjoy that you're still less of a pervert then the one that hides int  the dark chambers of my mind
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Eibborn

SO, STAYING ON TOPIC AND NOT OFFENDING ANYONE OR DIGGING UP STUFF THAT IS REALLY NOT RIGHT FOR A COMIC THREAD, IF ANYWHERE,

EDIT (Due to :B): I hope the tree follows 'em when they go.
I'm odd like that.

Jesus H. Christ, guys. There's no need to lash out of the blue like that.
/kicks the internet over

Aridas

I CAN MAKE BIG WORDS TOO!

What's with the font size, eibbor?

Eibborn

Hopefully someone will actually pay attention to something that is POUNDED INTO THEIR SKULL. In my experience, an entirely ordinary post will just be skipped over in people's lust for flaming each other.
I hope I didn't inconvenience or upset by using font a few sizes larger than standard. I tried to aim for noticeable but not disruptive.
But staying back on topic... :o

/kicks the internet over

thegayhare

Quote from: Eibbor_N on November 02, 2006, 11:25:44 PM
I hope the tree follows 'em when they go.
I'm odd like that.

*Giggles*
you know that would be cool. 
the tree keeps showing up in there path with a varity of signs trying to entice them

kinda like a free roaming Luggage but less homicidal

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

ShiningShadow

Today is Friday *weekend* anywho what makes Mab's well Mab's. Sometimes she all this silly person then next she's ready to pounce and destroy a nearby village. But that's me on that obsevation.

Stygian

Quote from: thegayhare on November 02, 2006, 11:40:57 PM
*Giggles*
you know that would be cool. 
the tree keeps showing up in there path with a varity of signs trying to entice them

kinda like a free roaming Luggage but less homicidal

Ah. So you read Pratchett too.

Boog

I figure that would be a bit more like the lungfish from Psychonauts. It kept throwing out weird lures to catch kids; the luggage would just eat you. The treasure thing wasn't the default strategy, and in the stuff after Light Fantastic and Color of Magic it doesn't really do that again.

Discworld geek. Move along.

Shaotic Master

i hope he does it some day, and on that day the tree wil lbe all like  :mowcookie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Boogeyman on November 03, 2006, 09:12:47 PM
I figure that would be a bit more like the lungfish from Psychonauts. It kept throwing out weird lures to catch kids; the luggage would just eat you. The treasure thing wasn't the default strategy, and in the stuff after Light Fantastic and Color of Magic it doesn't really do that again.

Discworld geek. Move along.

Yes, but after that, it had Rincewind as an owner. Keeper. Whatever.

Twoflower, whilst disconnected from reality, was reasonably sane, all things considered. I can understand the Luggage being rather more reasonable whilst attached (by a sort of dog-like loyalty, rather than anything material) to Twoflower, as compared to being poked with a broom anytime Rincewind wanted its attention....

The latter would piss me right off. I can't say I blame it for being downright genocidal, in those circumstances. And I expect there's something stopping it from eating his leg, so it gets to take it out on the rest of reality, lacking any sort of other option...

Makes sense to me. :-)

thegayhare

I'll agree with you Learch

the lure aspect was done cause he was owned by two flower, and if he had charged in, like he normaly would, there would have been a chance two flower would be hurt.

He realy doesn't care to much If rincewind gets hurt.

but I do think that luggage is normaly homicidal and I think he's pretty happy in rincwinds service.  As much as he disdanes Rincewind he seems to like traveling.  He gets to see new places, meet intresting people and creatures, and jump up and down on the repeatedly.  and since Rincewind is constantly on the move (IE running away) Luggage gets to gets to see new places, and since Rincwind seems to constantly be threatened by something (locals, police, monsters,  rodents, and small rocks) there is always something for him to jump up and down on.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: thegayhare on November 05, 2006, 08:14:29 PM
... and since Rincwind seems to constantly be threatened by something (locals, police, monsters,  rodents, and small rocks)

.. and the luggage... :-)

ShiningShadow

I think we should change luggage how about a Samsonite *LOL*. Anywho back on topic is there anything that Mabs has done in the past is so out of character for her. I don't know I think its her parents fighting in front of her giver her that sillness that we all love about Mabs.