10-20-06: Well, one bell ain't chiming...

Started by Aisha deCabre, October 19, 2006, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShiningShadow

I understand the funny in this comic. Besides I like what Amber is doing to Wildly she is so sexy with her hair like that.

e_voyager

Quote"a wounded soul calls to me it's tears bittersweet like nectar too weak to become honey."
Widly is growing up emotionally as she mules over some thing that she has not instant fix for. still i would not want to  get in her way or on her bad side any time soon. better a painful death then lasting scorn
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

Quote from: e_voyager on November 03, 2006, 10:36:41 PM
Quote from: author e"a wound soul calls to me it's tears bittersweet like nectar too weak to become honey."
Widly is growing up emotionally as she mules over some thing that she has not instant fix for. still i would not want to  get in her way or on her bad side any time soon. better a painful death then lasting scorn

You know, for a moment there I thought you were referring to the current strip and saying that Wildy was trying to settle with Jyrras by jumping off Lover's Leap.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

nope i was just saying that with this problem she has not quick fix. all she can do ins mull her way through+ it and that is forced her to change some, not if Jy-Jy had punched her ant the two had made up after that she would not be going thong this but no quick fix this time
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ShiningShadow

Quote from: e_voyager on November 04, 2006, 06:01:15 AM
nope i was just saying that with this problem she has not quick fix. all she can do ins mull her way through+ it and that is forced her to change some, not if Jay-Jay had punched her ant the two had made up after that she would not be going thong this but no quick fix this time

Thong? did you say Thong or Through It could be very interesting to see Wildly in a Thong but that neither here or there. Back on topic with Wildly I think in the back of her mind she is really mulling it over what she did to Jyrass. Who knows maybe she will pay Jyrass a visit and apologized for this pain she has caused to Jyrass. But in due time she will say it in her own words.

e_voyager

well it was early in the morning when i post that by my time. five am with no sleep but i did try to spell it all right. still it was a faux pax that i spelled thong instead of through.

KarmikCykle

Whoops.  Wrong topic.