10-20-06: Well, one bell ain't chiming...

Started by Aisha deCabre, October 19, 2006, 09:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 25, 2006, 07:48:03 PM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on October 25, 2006, 02:23:37 PM
I plan in the somewhat near future to bribe Amber $2000 to make me a semi-regularly appearing character >.>

With that much money you could get yourself a charactor profile on DMFA.

Now $9,999 and you could have a story arc dedicated to you with the other charactors

:U Tell us more what you got to tell us about this fantasic deal on Precious Roy's Home Shopping Network

ShiningShadow

If you act now we throw in 12 swords random with your purchase >:3 >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ShiningShadow

*put up sheilds* missed anywho I think this part of the story Dan is getting stronger each day with his new powers. *Ponder on that for a minute*

Madmann135

I can understand why and how Dan would get more powerful with each day.  He learns things strangely and mususes his powers, he also has a Warp-Aci at his disposal which was simply Given to him from his kind heart and the fact he didn't want the little guy to be upset.

Dan's a kind soul and we all know if danger arises he will be the first to combat it.  Dan doesn't like his magic but one would guess that he will in the future use it in order to understand it more but he still may not like it knowing his stubborn streak, but he knows that knowing magic can be quite handy.

Now I just have a few questions to ask and they are simple.
Alexsi is crushing over a Dragon.

Now if Alexsi has a dragon child and Matty has a cubi/mythos child that would be quite intresting to say the least.
Dan is crushing over a Mythos.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 27, 2006, 12:03:09 PM
I can understand why and how Dan would get more powerful with each day.  He learns things strangely and mususes his powers, he also has a Warp-Aci at his disposal which was simply Given to him from his kind heart and the fact he didn't want the little guy to be upset.

Dan's a kind soul and we all know if danger arises he will be the first to combat it.  Dan doesn't like his magic but one would guess that he will in the future use it in order to understand it more but he still may not like it knowing his stubborn streak, but he knows that knowing magic can be quite handy.

Now I just have a few questions to ask and they are simple.
Alexsi is crushing over a Dragon.

Now if Alexsi has a dragon child and Matty has a cubi/mythos child that would be quite intresting to say the least.
Dan is crushing over a Mythos.

To answer both of them I will not happened yet first with Dan and Matilda offically they have not ask each other out for a "Date". And secondly Alexsi and Pyro I don't know when those two hooked up with each other we was caught by surprise by that one.

Madmann135

Actually Pyroduck and Alexsi kinda got hooked up together in one of Dan's adventurs.
The last pannel of the comic was done diffrently and looked like a joke but I guess it wasn't.

Will have to do a lot of looking to find that comic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Stygian

Is it just me, or has Pyroduck as of yet never displayed his supposed usefulness or ability to be where he is needed?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, he has. Just not where we can see it. :-)

Roureem Egas

ShiningShadow

The hyperlink is not showing up maybe I got a crappy computer. Can you get me the hyperlink please. I'm gladly appreciated for your help.

Roureem Egas

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Roureem Egas on October 29, 2006, 12:20:37 AM
<.<

http://missmab.com/Comics/Vol_556.php

That was hidden inside "this."

Thanks, now that explains things so Pyro did ask Alexsi for a date. How come I didn't remember this hmmmmmmmmm maybe my brain was being retarded for that day :B. Thanks Roureem Egas you are a life saver and clearing up this. I appreciated your help on this.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mental note: Don't hide hyperlinks for ShiningShadow.

*sigh*

ShiningShadow

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 29, 2006, 05:14:43 AM
Mental note: Don't hide hyperlinks for ShiningShadow.

*sigh*

I'm sorry I upset you. Please forgive me for your frustration. I hope my retardness didn't effect your day.
Anywho that's done what's in the agenda for the adventure with Wildly and other's going to Twink
territories. When will this is going to start I'm waiting for it to happen.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ShiningShadow on October 29, 2006, 10:16:09 PM
I'm sorry I upset you. Please forgive me for your frustration. I hope my retardness didn't effect your day.
Anywho that's done what's in the agenda for the adventure with Wildly and other's going to Twink
territories. When will this is going to start I'm waiting for it to happen.

You didn't upset me. Disappoint me a trifle, yeah, but that's all. I can live with that :-)

Madmann135

I just realised something.
Dan's quite sensative to the actions of his friends especally when they are talking in his refrence.

Example
One- Jyrras's mom talking about Dan and his ears literally on fire
Two- Pyroduck asks Alexsi out and Dan gets a chill up and down his spine

Is that Just the Danness or the Cubi part of Dan

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Madmann135 on October 31, 2006, 12:06:43 PM
I just realised something.
Dan's quite sensative to the actions of his friends especally when they are talking in his refrence.

Example
One- Jyrras's mom talking about Dan and his ears literally on fire
Two- Pyroduck asks Alexsi out and Dan gets a chill up and down his spine

Is that Just the Danness or the Cubi part of Dan

Maybe so or it's a sensitive side of Dan that we rarely see in DMFA.

Aridas

ShiningShadow

I know but its comic humor with a sensitive side to it. But the way how Dan reacts to certing things is funny to watch and laugh.

Aridas

that's not a "sensitive side"... You don't even seem to understand the meaning of that phrase...

DigitalMan

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on November 02, 2006, 12:31:42 PM
that's not a "sensitive side"... You don't even seem to understand the meaning of that phrase...

Second'd!

What happens in the comic is somewhat like the superstition that when you sneeze, it means people are talking about you behind your back.

ShiningShadow

Oh that. Sorry sometimes I tend to overthink everything and think beyond the comic of DMFA. That's who I am.

Aridas

You also tend to gab too much... But I said that already.

Tiger_T

Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Aridas

Aridas