Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 7)

Started by bill, October 12, 2006, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Either that or his shift key is stuck. :P

llearch fails to assume all possible scenarios. :T

Stygian

And Haz fails at being courteous. Like some others I know.

And I am raging and foaming at the mouth. Observe; RRAAAAAAAAAARGH!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yup. I didn't definitively list all the possibilities, since I only offered one.

He could have a cat sitting on his shift key. He could have used capslock. He could have broken his keyboard. He could have a girl sitting on his shift key....

Nah. Let's stick with the likely variants. :-)

Stygian seems to have contracted rabies. I'm sure Ink can provide some shots to help with that. I'll ask him, next time I see him....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

Llearch is a seriously wonderful person if he can manage to successfully introduce me on good conditions with Ink. Maybe we could do an art trade or something. Dunno. I could probably learn from him.

Oh, and as for the girl thing; bite me. If you want some instructions on where, I can show you the scars where they did.  >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

No thanks, I just ate.

Stygian seems to hold Ink in some awe. I wonder what that says about Stygian's psyche...

e_voyager

Llearch really should appreciate the doctors skill more
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager should consider that there are times and places for everything... :-)

Aisha deCabre

At the moment I post this, Llearch's avatar box is flashing, possibly causing seizures to somebody.  :U
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Kitsune Ascendant

Aisha deCabre...
interesting name. I've seen you around, but I don't know much about you. judging by your avatar, sig, and username, though, you're probably a really cool person.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Cogidubnus

Kitsune Ascendant is more than the average kitsune, and he seeks the most elusive property in the world - True Love. May he be cursed with it! And may he never recover! :3

Vidar

Quote from: Cogidubnus on November 10, 2006, 12:53:27 AM
Kitsune Ascendant is more than the average kitsune, and he seeks the most elusive property in the world - True Love. May he be cursed with it! And may he never recover! :3

Much like Socrates, Cogidubnus ponders the mysteries of life, the universe, and everything.

ps. the answer is 42.

\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Gabi

Vidar knows the answer. I wonder if he knows the process that leads to it.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Vidar

Gabi underestimates me, like so many do. But she does it in a cute way.

Solve: Life, the universe, and everything.

a) build a super-computer, and have it calculate the answer

b) have said computer build an even bigger computer (called "earth") and have it calculate the question.

c) PROFIT!

\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Stygian

Vidar has not yet realized that we have already profited from the meaning of life, the universe and everything, and that there simply is no way to stipulate a rule for it while in operation, as it is exception. But he wins enormously for Douglas Adams references.

bill

Gabi

BillBuckner helps the pie flow. He gives and receives.

Stygian

Gabi is so nice she fails to punish Bill for the pie!!!

Zerg rush BillBuckner! KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE!

bill

e_voyager

bill's mysterious powers over pie is some thing to behold.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

GabrielsThoughts

llearch...could give the box ghost a run for his money.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Suwako

GabrielsThoughts avatar likes reading :-3 he is also a fine artist.

[edit   :blush ]

GabrielsThoughts

Aiyno, doesn't know I'm a boy. Because I am not usualy in Alpha mode, I am a Beta male.

However, I don't hold that against him  since I suspect Ayino may be a happy ghost and Gama male.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

xHaZxMaTx

GabrielsThoughts is confusing me. :<  Or should I say, "Gabriel's Thoughts are confusing me." ;)

Gabi

Haz came up with the idea of random huggles. I like it. I would like to follow his example in that respect.

GabrielsThoughts

Gabi, the wise sage of Furrae.

EDIT:An  Alpha male is a leader of a pack and are concidered rugged. Beta males are only leaders when they  have to be, and are considered "Emo", average, or senseitive like Ben stiller, or Jack Black, and are generally concidered weak, geek or, or freak.

Stygian

GabrielsThoughts shouldn't be so self demeaning. There's nothing wrong with being beta so long as you're smart and can still have fun and pick up chicks.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Stygian seems to like holding baby chickens off the ground. I wonder why....

bill

Llearch has 2500 posts. How this is significant, I don't know.

xHaZxMaTx

Bill is online, but away on AIM.  Unfortunate, because I'm trying to contact him.  I'm about an hour from where he lives. :P