Person Above You (P.A.Y.) Redux (slice 7)

Started by bill, October 12, 2006, 05:27:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

hazzy refers to skull knight while like the summoned skull is very strong
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze is up at 12:30 AM, when she should be in bed.  Tsk tsk...

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's mistaken.  It's only 9:30 PM here. :P

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's confusing me. :|  Why should I be in bed?

Nikki

Haz should be in bed because i said so..

wait, who's older?

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's older than me.  But only by like a few months, I think.

Bah, ninja-ed.

EV is a victim of blance...   I wish I knew what blance was.

Nikki

Haz is younger than me, and therefore must listen to me X3

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's wrong. *Puts on some headphones*  Lalala, I can't hear you! :P

Nikki

Jim Halisstrad

I'm breaking the rules here just this one time, Xze-Xze, Haz and E-voyager post at astounding speeds ;p

Nikki

Jim does not realize i break the rules alot...

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's frightening me... again.  What is art-rape?  Being raped by art?  I'm not sure how that would be possible, but it sounds rather painful. :<

Haha, I got ninja-ed, but wound up at Xze again. :lol

e_voyager

hazzy doe not realize that my title will soon change and Victim is not Vitim but i like them both for this case as Victim is the correct spelling. an Vitim is a  Google word.

Xze-Xze is ebil sometimes

Nikki

xHaZxMaTx

Xze's not describing very many people.  But at least I'm one of them. :cool  And I'm glad, I thought she was mad at me. :(

e_voyager

Nikki

Haz will soon know what art-rape is...

mwahahaha...nawty art...

D: E ninja'ed me!!

xHaZxMaTx

Xze gets to be the first peep to see my pet gecko, Mr. Toes. (I didn't name him.)  Incidentally, you can also see the scar on my hand that I got from working on my computer. :B

e_voyager

Suwako

e_voyager must agree with me that Xze is quite a frequent poster here  xD

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno has a tendency to replace 'v's with 'f's.

Suwako

×HaZ×MaT× knows my weakness, I always confuse the two... Even in my own language the horror the horror!

Seriously, I need to be reeducated to get over my spelling errors.

e_voyager

Aiyno has a point but organics and cyborgs must rest form time to time.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, e_voyager is the poster before me, yet again. This makes, what, close on 60 or so? :-)

I'd say it's getting to be a habit, but, really, it never stopped :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Llearch however has replied to other people including me so I recall.  Llearch creates good habits at least their beneficial for me.

e_voyager