A dissection of Daniel Ti'Fiona, how I see Dan (10-17-2006)

Started by Madmann135, October 17, 2006, 01:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmann135

Though everyone lets not forget the face Dan made in the last pannel of this comic http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_641.php
I'm sure that face is similar to the "Oh pretty and dangerous, just how I like my ladies."

I'm still wondering what the high heal shoes are for.  I mean I can see why he would use them for DDR, I guess that question is one that Amber must answer.

I wonder if she's listning.

Now all I have to do is a disection on the other cast members like Jyrras, Matilda, Able and Miss Mab

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Kasarn

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on October 18, 2006, 01:01:38 PM
Quote from: Kasarn on October 17, 2006, 09:11:02 PM
Quote from: Jim Halisstrad on October 17, 2006, 09:09:11 PM
Quote from: Kasarn on October 17, 2006, 09:05:49 PM
Dan's obsession with Amazons comes from a hidden desire to be one :P

Agreed.  After all, who DOESN'T want to become an Amazon  :3

Only females can be amazons ;)

I dissagree, the amazons had male children as well, but most were given to their fathers to raise... if the father could not be located or died they didn't sacrifice their ofspring, that would be cruel... plus about 40% of the amazons in south america were native males that were mistaken for females by the conquistadors ( I read it in an issue of smithsonian once.) Also in Ranma there are male Amazons.

In breaking news
DMFA: Made Up World
Anthropologists are confounded that things in the real world are not the same in worlds that people have just made up.

story continued on page 35 -->

Aridas

Besides, there's talk that amazons only have one boob. Dan wouldn't like that.

ShiningShadow

The Amazon is a female race of warriors *see watching enough Xena pays off*
That's why Dan has a fascination for them and want to get to know a Amazon. But right now he has a thing for Maltilda at this point. Till dan ask Matilda out for a date anytime soon then we know it's seroius between the two.

DigitalMan

*ponders* Are we sure Dan doesn't just like Amazons because they're generally hot and wear very little clothing?

Stygian

No, man. It couldn't possibly be that simple.

*somehow turns into a form very similar to a certain round-glassed german psychologist*

Ze attraction in fakt vould be an indikation thot Daniel hast very komplex issuez mit his mother, jah. A strong mother charakter, macht stronger zan his adventurer father.

Und I thinks that Daniel vould like ze einbusen, sinze apparently seeingk two bewbs makes him nauseous. ---> http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_690.php

Madmann135

Quote from: Stygian on October 19, 2006, 05:30:36 PM
No, man. It couldn't possibly be that simple.

*somehow turns into a form very similar to a certain round-glassed german psychologist*

Ze attraction in fakt vould be an indikation thot Daniel hast very komplex issuez mit his mother, jah. A strong mother charakter, macht stronger zan his adventurer father.

Und I thinks that Daniel vould like ze einbusen, sinze apparently seeingk two bewbs makes him nauseous. ---> http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_690.php

Though I could only translate half of that I think I got the jist of it.

Me personally in that situation of watching a guy visibably transform into a girl I would want to gouge out my eyes.

Though I will add this.  Dan's mom and pop seem quite loyal to each other.  One Destiny raised Alexsi like a daughtor and did an impressive job of it.  Two when Dad went missing Mom went looking for him which led to a funny encounter at Twinx territories. 

Me personally I think Dan likes strong women.  One his sister's strong and according to Able the 3rd scariest thing he's seen (though dan said she was loosing her touch).  Matilda is strong, powerful, quite observive and nice.  Not to mention Miss Mab is quite powerful though she doesn't flaunt it she is quite powerful, she nuked her glen and then some on accident.  Lorenda is half demon mare and quite powerful, though they have intresting encounters which always leave one confused or laughing.

By that little display I'm guessing Dan has more respect for women that one would guess.  Though origonally he's was seen as a pervert but now he's more controled.

Now... what was I saying...

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

ShiningShadow

I think Dan is growing up *sniff* and he's treating the women in his life with more respect and he loves to be around them to have fun. I see Dan getting very serious with Matilda mark my words there will be a wedding with Dan and Matilda on the wedding invitations.