Started by Kitome Feathertail, October 06, 2006, 01:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gareeku

Hehehe, looks just like him too. ;)

Awesome arts once again, Kitome. :)

Zedd

Well isnt that adorable...*hands her an acorn*

Kitome Feathertail

You know, I think I get mistaken for a girl almost as much as Dan and Merlitz, I feel their pain...*takes acorn anyway*

James StarRunner

*does a double take* Whoa! What the! Dude that's so neat! It's amazingly accurate too! Tons of people forget either the glove or bracers! Come to my house and I'll give you a truck load of candy!

*I was just about to tell them you were a guy too. Looks like you got to it first though*

Tapewolf

It's a good likeness and decent rendering too.  Yet somehow a 'taur trying to be a squirrel disturbs me :P

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Kenji

Quote from: James StarRunner on October 26, 2006, 03:44:58 PM
Tons of people forget either the glove or bracers!

Yeah, what's up with people forgetting gloves all the time? :P
*snickers*
Nice costume there. ^-^ I don't think "James" has ever had such a big backside before. :P

James StarRunner

Quote from: FireKatKid on October 26, 2006, 03:55:06 PM
*snickers*
Nice costume there. ^-^ I don't think "James" has ever had such a big backside before. :P
You should be one to talk about interesting backsides!

Kenji

Quote from: James StarRunner on October 26, 2006, 04:08:06 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on October 26, 2006, 03:55:06 PM
*snickers*
You should be one to talk about interesting backsides!

Ah, shucks, I didn't know ya felt that way. X3

Kitome Feathertail

So this actually isn't a furrie.  I'm in this x-men obsession phase right now and this is me as a mutant.  It's kinda like toad only the mutation is a blue and black poison dart frog.  That aside I figured it could work cause he kinda looks like he could belong and it was my first ever attempt at makeing something colorful in photoshop.  But yeah his "name" is Dart.  Clever right?

Dart

Zedd

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kitome Feathertail

Once a loyal servant of the council he now seeks only to destroy them.  After being forced to watch his family brutally murdered his left arm was severed and he was left for dead.  Through some twist of fate a nine year old girl named Amethyst saved his life.  His mind is twisted and shattered and he knows only despair.  His only companions are his tormented thoughts and the young girl.  He knows not what compels her to follow him nor what compels him to protect her but she could be his last chance at redemption.

Denodian and Amethyst

link to larger image;
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h192/ForeverAugust/DenodianandAmythiest.jpg

Kitome Feathertail

Ok, so I know I've been like dead for the past, well long time but I did not forget about the secret santa thing, so here it is.  MERRY CHRISTMAS TO SPIRITWOLFEN I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!  I think it turned out pretty good all in all, done with pen and ink.

SpiritWolfen Secret Santa

and here is the link for the pic; http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h192/ForeverAugust/SpiritWolf2.jpg