2024-10-06 [RE 84.16-19] A Gift of Strength

Started by ProfesseurRenard, June 10, 2024, 01:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProfesseurRenard

Interesting turn of events here. The page before this mondo-update, hearing the Change priest(ess?) mention rabbit ears and the suchlike reminded me of pages I thought I'd seen in "Darkness Falls" where Danni had taken on rabbit-like features. I didn't chime in on that occasion because I couldn't swear to my memory's legitimacy as 100% accurate. But now, seeing Danni take on the appearance of the monster she summoned, I'm encouraged to take the risk and see if anyone else remembers the scenes I speak of.

Merlin

Tapewolf

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on June 10, 2024, 01:58:12 PMInteresting turn of events here. The page before this mondo-update, hearing the Change priest(ess?) mention rabbit ears and the suchlike reminded me of pages I thought I'd seen in "Darkness Falls" where Danni had taken on rabbit-like features. I didn't chime in on that occasion because I couldn't swear to my memory's legitimacy as 100% accurate. But now, seeing Danni take on the appearance of the monster she summoned, I'm encouraged to take the risk and see if anyone else remembers the scenes I speak of.

I remember being confused about the rotating cast member at first.  It took a while to click that it was the same person, not helped by the fact that it updates weekly so you don't necessary remember the previous page in full detail.

So this was less of a "spoiled by Darkness Falls" than it might have been.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Merlin

Oh sure sure, she didn't get to turn into anything in her last Darkness Falls outing, too busy with Mort shenanigans.

Page 11 she turned into a rabbit, page 20 she dodged the answer of why she turns into things.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Merlin on June 11, 2024, 06:52:27 AMOh sure sure, she didn't get to turn into anything in her last Darkness Falls outing, too busy with Mort shenanigans.

Page 11 she turned into a rabbit, page 20 she dodged the answer of why she turns into things.

Nice to see/hear that my memory hasn't completely failed me yet.