[Sierra IV]

Started by Starcat5, February 18, 2024, 02:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

31 - Sierra is back, which may or may not be a good thing

...oh, right. This needs a thread. -_(\
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Starcat5

35 - 'Cubi do have that effect on people.

Hate, with a trace amount of Lust weaved throughout. Yeah, that tracks.  >:3

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

ProfesseurRenard

37 - We could disappear, you and me, we could be anyplace else not here

"I'm gone, but then, I'm not gone. *chuckles* And if I do leave, you can never be sure that I am gone, can you?"

Liatai

Dang it, Hyth, I'm not sure if your sense of timing is great or terrible! XP (if this is Hyth acting)

Starcat5

I have lost track of who is in which clan, and when this is taking place. Is this all happening around 20 years before the current primary comic?

Starcat5

Quote from: Starcat5 on April 07, 2024, 09:58:11 PMI have lost track of who is in which clan, and when this is taking place. Is this all happening around 20 years before the current primary comic?

Clan Hyth, or at least Hyth is in charge of their chan. So NOT Lord Daryil during his infamous "I'm a Tri-Wing Now!" party, with the mandatory attendance. I wish someone in the comments had cleared this up for me sooner, but having the Author explain in-comic is fine.

Edit:
Quote from: Liatai on April 01, 2024, 11:48:40 AMDang it, Hyth, I'm not sure if your sense of timing is great or terrible! XP (if this is Hyth acting)

On the plus side, this comment now makes sense. I had no context for it before.

Liatai

Ohhhh! Oh gosh, yeah, I didn't realize, sorry! Sierra's clan is mentioned more in-depth in the second Sierra story starting here -- you'll probably need that context for what's to come. :3

Merlin

It's alright, it's been a long time since I last drew a Sierra story! I'm sure the kidnapper will clear things up when they appear on-page... nothing like an evil villain monologue to get things explained lol

Starcat5