2023/05/13 [Epsilon Chapter 43]

Started by Starcat5, May 13, 2023, 10:02:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starcat5

43-01 - The Professor has had an idea. Is that good or bad? We'll have to see.

Hmm... Team Rocket here might be on to something for once. Just how closely related are Illiath and Jeremiah, anyway? Same clan, of course, but The Professor seems to suspect more than that.

Edit: Why didn't anyone TELL ME the Chapter Number was wrong?!? -_(\
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Starcat5

43-02 - It's like watching a train wreck unfold

Oh, right. I forgot that "2+2=5" for this lot. -_(\

43-03 - Sleeping with the Enemy

Ok, they followed the logic chain... Came to the right conclusion... So why do I get the feeling that they bleeped up the timescale? I mean, they have to realize that Callahan couldn't have been Daryil from the beginning, right? Right?  :erk

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Tapewolf

Well, we're having a dramatic scene change for now but we will definitely be revisiting The Professor's theory in a bit.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Starcat5

43-10 - 'Cubi biology is even less straightforward than the regular stuff

...wait. Is that last affliction Amber Approved (tm) canon to DMFA, or purely a product of this specific off-shoot timeline?  :mowdizzy

Tapewolf

Quote from: Starcat5 on July 15, 2023, 08:02:01 PM43-10 - 'Cubi biology is even less straightforward than the regular stuff

...wait. Is that last affliction Amber Approved (tm) canon to DMFA, or purely a product of this specific off-shoot timeline?  :mowdizzy

I missed this question somehow.  The affliction of having only headwings was mentioned in the forum by Amber.  Originally that page ran with only backwings and it wasn't until I went looking for the original post that I realised I'd misremembered it at the time of writing the comic.  So we had to fix that panel.

For reference:  https://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php/topic,8929.msg361895.html#msg361895

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Starcat5

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 09, 2023, 06:45:27 PMI missed this question somehow.

Well, the important thing is that the question has been answered. Thank you.  :mowwink