2023-05-01 [DMFA #2105] - Super Haunted

Started by Tapewolf, May 01, 2023, 06:58:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Nice to see a new update!  Looks like we might be running on a slow schedule for a while as Ambaaargh recovers, but it's really good to see that they've recovered to a point where they feel happy posting an update.

For those wondering, since it has been quite a while, Dan's last freakout was on page 2082 where he discovered that his father's adventuring stone was potentially a fake.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Merlin

all a "it's not haunted" audit does it tell you it's not haunted currently, could change at any moment

also lovely to see the new page, good luck with everything Ambaaargh!!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Merlin on May 02, 2023, 03:28:15 AM
all a "it's not haunted" audit does it tell you it's not haunted currently, could change at any moment

Ghosts aren't supposed to be a thing in the DMFA universe, so this feels a bit like putting "Now 100% dairy-free" on a pack of bananas.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 02, 2023, 10:41:39 AM
Quote from: Merlin on May 02, 2023, 03:28:15 AM

Ghosts aren't supposed to be a thing in the DMFA universe, so this feels a bit like putting "Now 100% dairy-free" on a pack of bananas.

I feel this link is relevant (warning:tv tropes). If you say that your product is guaranteed free of ghosts, it implies that competitor products are not free of ghosts. 
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Merlin

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 02, 2023, 10:41:39 AM

hrmmmmm i dunno, how recently has the comic been audited for ghosts