2023-01-18 [DMFA #2100] - LITTLE MOUSIE SMOOCHIES

Started by Merlin, January 18, 2023, 05:40:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin

those two are so cute, oml

i'm gonna need a higher res smoochy abel for ...normal reasons

photoshopping onto pictures of cats

Tapewolf

Yes, I had hoped that the dreamscape would allow for compressed time.  Otherwise there was a significant chance of Kria waking Jyrras and/or removing him from the hospital before the important stuff could be dealt with.

Meanwhile, I'm surprised the rookie adventurer isn't in the lake yet.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 18, 2023, 05:52:04 AM

Eh. Big D needs to wind up. Give him a moment to pretend to monologue at the poor rookie. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Akisohida

I'd say DP does not look amused, but when does he EVER look amused?  :mowsmile
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Tuyu

Alive and not yet yeeted means we get to watch?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tuyu on January 22, 2023, 02:28:19 AM
Alive and not yet yeeted means we get to watch?

Besides, I expect he'll skip across the top of the lake and arrive on the far side, upside down in a bush, or something. Y'know, rule of funny.

Merlin

ProfesseurRenard

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on January 24, 2023, 07:57:25 AM
You do realise you've got him kissing the hen's arse here?

Back, not arse. The arse is under the tail, usually, not between the wings. Although I grant you, the back of the head would probably have been a more usual place for applying the kissing. Maybe Abel is hungry?

I grant you, he might have some trouble chewing, because of the blood; perhaps swallowing whole would be doable, what with the shapeshifting and stuff?

GammaEradon

That is one cute li'l mouseketeer.

Being a cubi, I wonder if Abel can literally suck the bad thoughts out of his head?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: GammaEradon on January 24, 2023, 08:59:15 PM
Being a cubi, I wonder if Abel can literally suck the bad thoughts out of his head?

Technically? probably. Abel is a 'cubi, after all. Is actually trained in that, to the point of being able to? I suspect not, not unless we learn something new.

Merlin

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 24, 2023, 09:08:20 AM

Back, not arse. The arse is under the tail, usually, not between the wings. Although I grant you, the back of the head would probably have been a more usual place for applying the kissing. Maybe Abel is hungry?

I grant you, he might have some trouble chewing, because of the blood; perhaps swallowing whole would be doable, what with the shapeshifting and stuff?

Illearch is right. the top half of the chicken is all back. it's much fluffier than the back of the head for kisses. also much farther away from the pecking
this chicken is also a chunker and her tail isnt even in-shot

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Merlin on January 25, 2023, 09:31:12 PM

Illearch is right. the top half of the chicken is all back. it's much fluffier than the back of the head for kisses. also much farther away from the pecking
My apologies.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ProfesseurRenard on January 25, 2023, 10:52:59 PM
My apologies.

Oh, come now. You don't have to apologise; we're all trying to be friends here, even if some of us struggle at it. And, y'know. On a good day, some of us learn something. Sometimes even me, if I'm lucky. >.>

Merlin

My apologies.

you're going to need to come here and smooch some chickens
it's the only way

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Merlin on January 26, 2023, 10:02:13 PM

My apologies.

you're going to need to come here and smooch some chickens
it's the only way

Hope I can afford the airfare.

Infranscia

Welp.  And here one of the things I've appreciated about DMFA was the lack of swearing.  ...Didn't even really notice until reading this page. XD;

The contrast made it feel jarring to me - like it REALLY didn't belong, unlike in stories where there more common.   Even though it fits the character's mood. XD;  I think a scribble or '#$&*' would've flowed better for me.

...Well, at least it seems unlikely to come up again. ^_^;

Not trying to trash things just... I dunno.  Wanted to make my but heard.  I know it's hard to get these kinds of things to sound polite, even with a lot of effort.  :mowsad
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)